Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
CRM Planning & Performance Manager
Luton, United Kingdom
Marketing & Communications
TUI is well on its way to transforming our marketing to be highly relevant to each individual customer, driven by what we understand about their history and reacting to the events and behaviours of each customer. Now is the perfect time to join the team as we embark on the next phase of our journey. We are moving to customer journeys, campaigns and activities that are highly personalised and automated by data and analytics in real-time.
As CRM Planning & Performance Manager you will be responsible for providing meaningful and actionable insights into the performance of our CRM programme, including the drivers of performance, root-cause of under-performance and mitigating actions. You will also develop performance models to support our regular reporting and also budgeting process. You will work closely with our CRM Analytics team to define and evolve our performance reporting to align to the needs of the CRM function.
This role can be based in Luton, Hannover, Rijswijk, Oostende or Stockholm with international travel when restrictions allow.
How you will make an impact as a CRM Performance and Planning Manager
There are many ways for you to get involved:
KPI / OKR framework
- In collaboration with our CRM Analytics team define a robust KPI / OKR framework that provide an appropriate view of effectiveness and business impact.
Evolve KPI / OKR framework as appropriate (e.g. new business models, new channels etc.)
- Define requirements for a suite of timely and accurate reports (base, campaign performance, retention etc.), including real-time operational metrics, daily and weekly flash reports and monthly reporting of strategic metrics, and support the CRM Analytics team to deliver them.
- Provide meaningful and actionable strategies and insights into performance, including the drivers of performance, root-cause of under-performance and mitigating actions. Co-ordinate with senior market leads to understand local drivers of performance.
- Provide recommendations that enhance future performance.
- Develop presentation-ready communications that describe and explain performance in a visually appealing and easy to understand way, at different levels of granularity for different levels of audience.
Together with relevant teams, develop the 6-12 month roadmap for CRM business intelligence reporting, defining requirements to evolve reporting where necessary (e.g. new channels, new markets etc.).
Performance modelling and forecasting
- Develop performance models to support our monthly performance reporting, three year planning process and annual budgeting of the key metrics and value drivers.
- Develop forecasting models to support strategic projects, understanding the drivers of value, key metrics, influencing factors and assumptions.
Co-ordinate with Centres of Excellence and Source Markets to create accurate monthly and annual metric forecasting vs targets. Align with contextual data to ensure assumptions reflect wider business environment.
- Together with the relevant business lead, define the sizing and forecasting of business benefits for continued or increases in investment, including the modelling of business benefits.
- Gain and maintain an expert understanding of the travel industry, TUI’s business and our drivers of value and wider dynamics in each source market and our competitors.
- Gain and maintain a deep understanding of your Centre of Excellence focus area, using customer insight, business insight and competitor insight.
- Understand TUI’s customer segments and behaviors. Use this insight to inform and influence plans and development around KPIs and our marketing programs.
What will you bring as a CRM Performance and Planning Manager
There is more than one way to shine, here are some of the ideal things:
- Proven track record of creating and delivering regular business intelligence reporting.
- Significant experience of working with enterprise level Business Intelligence tools (e.g. Spotfire, Tableau etc.) and advanced user of relevant Office tools (e.g. Excel, Powerpoint).
- Proved experience in a similar marketing and/or business intelligence roles.
- Outstanding analytical skills experience of working with very large data sets.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work and collaborate as part of a cross-functional team to deliver successful outcomes.
- Ideally experience of working in a complex international organisation with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Fluent in English, ability in other languages desirable but not essential (German, French & Dutch).
- Strong problem solving capabilities, very organised and very logical train of thought.
- Ability to clearly communicate at different levels of details and to all levels of the organisation.
- Flexible approach to working within a fast changing environment.
TUI and you
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares
- Generous holiday entitlement & holiday discounts
- Forward thinking ways of working
- TUI time off, purchase of additional holiday entitlement
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers
TUI is the leading tourism business and our vision is to make travel experiences special. To fulfil this vision, we never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business. We recognise the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA