Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Implementation Manager SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central (m/f/d)
Crawley, United Kingdom
HR & Legal
We have an exciting opportunity for a skilled Employee Central Consultant/Manager to join the SAP SuccessFactors Team at TUI Group.
The key criteria we are looking for are valid EC certification, strong experience in implementation and configuration in a multinational environment and fluent German and English language skills (read, write, speak). We are flexible about the location as long as the time zone is compatible with Europe.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
We have implemented SAP SuccessFactors across our Group. Our global team supports core HR modules, Reward, Performance & Goals, Data & Analytics, Recruiting and Learning.
The focus of this role will be on Employee Central and will combine new implementations as well as BAU and continuous improvement.
• The right person will be a certified Employee Central expert. You will drive global processes to ensure consistency in all markets.
• You will ensure our data governance principles are adhered to and Framework processes are embedded.
• You will support works council conversations and presentations.
• You will take a lead role in project workshops and meetings and ensure decisions are documented and agreed to.
• You will manage project resources to ensure the plan and costs are adhered to.
• Work closely with the global SuccessFactors team, implementation partners, the business and internal stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of our HR solution.
• Ensureg positive stakeholder engagement working with business leaders.
• Engage, motivate and influence people across multiple locations.
• Influence the behaviour of others by leading by example both in terms of delivering world-class services to our customers and by demonstrating our values and leadership behaviours.
We encourage people with disabilities to apply.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central certification
• Several years of EC implementation, configuration and change management experience in a multinational environment
• Strong communication skills
• Project management experience preferred
• Fluent in German and English (read, write, speak)
• Strong analytical capabilities and a willingness to learn new tools, systems and software.
• Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills to work across the Group at different levels.
• Must be willing to travel occasionally once circumstances permit.
TUI AND YOU
Working at TUI brings many advantages, extras and fun:
- Annual total reward plan relating to employment conditions
- Employee benefits on travel
- Life Long Learning (online/offline)
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com.