Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
HR & Legal
Join our global TUI Musement People Services Team as an HR Analyst to own, develop and maintain all aspects of different HR projects and initiatives in this business area. Imagine yourself as part of the team that is building the future of HR Technology at TUI.
ABOUT THE JOB
- As part of the HR Systems, Global processes and People Analytics team, partner with lead analysts to explore, evaluate, recommend, and design new features and functionalities with HRIS Core (Employee Central, Payroll SAP, Employee self-service, Manager self-service)) and/or other HR applications
- Serve as the primary point of contact for HR business stakeholders around prioritization, coordination and escalation of projects, enhancements and issues related to SuccessFactors and SAP
- Supporting and enhancing these systems involves creating and managing the functional deliverables of the systems development life cycle (e.g. process flows, requirements, functional designs, etc.) and coordinating with various IT and business stakeholders to get system changes implemented.
- Contribute to project deliverables including, but not limited to requirements elaboration, functional design, application configuration and support plans
- Perform unit and quality assurance testing including test case preparation, test execution and test results documentation, contribute to test strategies
- Develop and enhance working knowledge through training, independent research and experimentation to become a subject matter expert (SME) for at least one distinct business process and application
- Analyze system and data failures to identify and contribute to operational excellence and control needs
- Conduct root cause analysis of problems and apply business knowledge and practical experience to recommend system and product enhancements
- Analyzing and presenting data and reports to the appropriate area of expertise, identifying errors and advising on solutions
- Ensure all assignments meet company key control guidelines, and support compliance reviews and audits
- Perform analysis of data to meet the needs of customers (HR Business Partners, Business or Functional Leaders, HR Executive team, external parties) to aid in decision-making
- Experience working in a multinational environment strongly preferred
- Experience working effectively with business and IT staff in multiple locations, including onshore/offshore
- Experience in eliciting and elaborating business requirements, drafting system design specifications, and developing technical solutions
- Excellent problem identification, analysis and solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to absorb, analyze, and understand new information, technologies and practices quickly
- Knowledge of MS Visio; knowledge in MS Project; proficient with MS Excel and PowerPoint; Desirable user experience in SAP HR and/or Employee Central
- Proven experience in project management, applying techniques and tools from different methodologies
- Exceptional communication and customer facing skills, able to interact effectively with diverse groups of global stakeholders, both technical and business users
- Active listener, customer focused, relationship builder, team player
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits as standard
- Career progression opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide
- Develop yourself as part of a friendly, richly diverse and virtual international team
- Exceptional approach to your learning – access to free learning platforms & language lessons
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in ports worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a leading traveltech start-up. Following a two-year transition period, both became one fully integrated business – known as TUI Musement – combining the global reach, strong resources and high quality in-destination service delivery of TUI, with the digital capabilities, agile working methodology and start-up mindset of Musement.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.