Senior Analyst Group Finance - Global Transformation Office
Luton, United Kingdom
Purchasing & Finance
depends on employing country
**This role can be based in Hanover (Germany) or Luton (UK) and offers flexible working arrangements.**
The Senior Analyst Group Finance will play a pivotal role in the Global Transformation Office by regularly challenging functions on their monthly Daptiv (project management system) reporting of benefits and associated project costs and preparing monthly reporting to the Group Executive Committee (“GEC”).
The GEC requested earlier this year that a central governance framework be set up to cover transformation, restructuring and other major projects in order to drive a common approach to TUI’s transformation. All relevant projects now sit under one Global Transformation Program. The portfolio has been reframed to a functional structure having Aviation, Marketing, Sales & Services, IT, Musement and Hotels as its key components. This an exciting opportunity to work in a small, truly international team with key stakeholders in Group Controlling, HR and Markets and Airlines.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Work with multiple functions (ie Aviation, Marketing, Sales & Services, IT, Musement and Hotels) to improve their monthly Daptiv reporting, critically assessing benefits delivery and corresponding KPI evolution and identifying any interdependencies. Challenge forecast, 3 Year Plan projections across benefits and project costs (ie SDIs, Capex, Opex). Assess and improve the granularity of existing initiatives and provide support in defining measures to close any tasking gaps. Coach workstreams in building business cases, milestones and KPIs for new initiatives.
- Work closely with Group Controlling and the local markets to reconcile Daptiv YTD benefits to the HFM (Financial reporting system) position and align SDIs with those reported on HFM templates. Work closely with Markets and Airlines FP&A team given that majority of benefits sit within Markets and Airlines P&Ls. Set up weekly Group Transformation team meeting.
- Prepare monthly presentations to the Group Executive Committee to demonstrate progress in benefits delivery and corresponding KPI tracking, cost control, project risks and opportunities and functional deep-dives. Assist in Strategy Committee/ Supervisory Board updates (3-4 times/ year), annual 3YP presentation.
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) with relevant PQE and finance business partnering experience
- Group Financial Planning & Analysis experience desirable
- Team player
- Strong commercial acumen with ability to translate strategic goals into clearly defined KPIs and measures
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills and ability to process and visualise large amounts of data in a meaningful way
- Excellent presentation skills and proven experience in communicating effectively at all levels of the organisation
- Comfortable dealing with change, ambiguity and able to deliver high quality reports under tight deadlines
- Effective in time management and can work flexibly and independently
Fluent in English, other languages are desirable but not essential (German, Dutch)
ABOUT THE OFFER
- Employment with the world’s leading tourism group
- International career and development opportunities
- Working in an international environment
- Mobile working and flexible working hours
- Attractive remuneration package with holiday and christmas allowance
- Offers for old-age provision and health promotion
- Personal benefits, e.g. attractive travel benefits
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit our DNA.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.