Digital & Technology
Join the TUI Digital Service team as the Business Analyst and you will play a lead role in one of the biggest transformation programmes in TUI Musement (TUIMM) history – the Digital Service Transformation.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Building a large network across TUI Group & TUI Musement teams you will influence the development of requirements to enable the delivery of Digital Service Transformation.
- Understanding & articulating clear user stories & work requests to drive product development based on an excellent understanding of the end-customer & clients we manage in TUIMM
- Leading critical projects that contribute to the delivery of the TUI Service strategy with a specific focus on the TUI App
- Delivering a data driven approach to driving value through the consistent and effective use of key KPIs: Customer Satisfaction, Cost & Growth
- Bring key stakeholders with you on the transformation journey through excellent & consistent storytelling and communication
- Strong cultural flexibility & leadership skills with the ability to influence and enthuse others
- Solid experience as a Business Analyst (or similar profession with similar skill set)
- A structured individual with strong conceptual & facilitative skills, focused on driving change & high performance
- Working knowledge within Agile/Product Teams
- Knowledge of backlog management and coordination
- Knowledge of tools such as Jira, Confluence & Microsoft Teams is a benefit.
- Ability to work independently and represent TUI Musement in all internal and external forums
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in English.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits as standard
- Career progression opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide
- Develop yourself as part of a friendly, richly diverse and virtual international team
- Exceptional approach to your learning – access to free learning platforms & language lessons
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in ports worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a leading traveltech start-up. Following a two-year transition period, both became one fully integrated business – known as TUI Musement – combining the global reach, strong resources and high quality in-destination service delivery of TUI, with the digital capabilities, agile working methodology and start-up mindset of Musement.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.