Financial Analyst - Reporting & Overheads
Luton, United Kingdom
Purchasing & Finance
An opportunity has arisen to join TUI as our Finance Analyst Reporting & Overheads, a key role within the Airline Finance function and wider Management Reporting team.
The role has responsibility for supporting the monthly financial cycle and the consolidation and reporting of a number of key performance metrics, providing a strong interface between FP&A, Accounting, and the Airline Commercial Finance teams.
The role also provides business partnering opportunities to work with the Airline Finance Director and the Northern Region Airline leadership team. The role also has responsibility for overheads, working closely with business leaders in Operations as well as HR, Recruitment & Reward to ensure accurate forecasting of the cost base, understanding drivers behind variances and working closely with stakeholders to drive continuous improvement.
At TUI we believe that work is something you do not somewhere you go, therefore we are pleased to advise we can consider a hybrid working model for this role with an average of 2 days per month being office based.
In terms of office location, that could be Luton, Zaventem, Rijswijk, Hannover or Stockholm but there may be occasional requirement for you to travel to Luton.
Applications close 31st October
ABOUT THE JOB
- Responsible for assisting in all areas of Airline performance reporting including month end flash reporting, management accounts, variance analysis and monthly forecasting of EBIT and Cash for the Northern Region.
- Budgeting / 5 Year Plan – Responsibility for the operations overheads cost base and ensuring full understanding of the total overheads budget
- Ownership of Capital Expenditure reporting. Responsibility for the capex budget/forecast.
- Oversee the overhead P&L ; work with non-finance business partners to ensure accurate and robust budget/forecast and cash flow forecast are maintained, understand drivers and identify trends to ensure changes are captured in the monthly reporting process.
- Responsible for the headcount reporting for Operations and the collation of E&M and Crew inputs. Ownership of divisional actuals and forecast, ensuring accurate and timely submissions
- Part/nearly qualified (ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent experience
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to present confidently to senior stakeholders
- Time management and prioritisation skills
- ‘Can do’ attitude with a drive to complete tasks effectively and efficiently
- A self-starter with strong problem solving skills
- Confidence to ask questions and challenge numbers
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Pension scheme and life assurance.
TUI is the leading tourism business and our vision is to make travel experiences special. To fulfil this vision, we never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business. We recognise the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org