Technology Architect (m/f/d) - Marketing, Sales & Common Analytics
Luton, United Kingdom
Digital & Technology
*The position is based in Hanover / Germany but can also be managed remotely from another city in Germany or from one of our EU / UK locations.*
*Feel free to apply in English or German.*
The Technology Architect collaborates closely with Product Owners, Solution Architects and delivery teams and acts as a spokesperson on behalf of your domain for Marketing, Sales & Common Analytics in technical engagements.
ABOUT THE JOB
- As a Technology Architect, you will be working with colleagues in delivery teams within an agile environment. As an enthusiast in Marketing & Sales you will use your excellent facilitation and solicitation skills and strong DevSecOps mindset to effectively engage with teams, developing a strong understanding of their context and the challenges they are dealing with.
- You’ll enhance the capability of the wider team through continuously exploring new ways to improve the quality of solutions, ensuring that project/ product technical options are considered, and recommended approaches are clearly designed with valuable solutions.
- You have ownership of Marketing & Sales Analytics architecture roadmap and will drive maturity improvements in this space by adopting suitable latest industry trends.
- You identify and implement improvement architectural practices in an agile environment and map the discrepancy between the current processes and the desired state to continuously innovate the IT processes, adapting them to market trends.
- You ensure that technical implementation is in accordance with the enterprise and solution architecture standards, and the objectives of the organisation. In addition to maintaining a helicopter view of your technology landscape, you also ensure correct implementation of the correct components, standards, design principles and patterns for software development.
- You maintain a strong understanding of the bigger picture, keeping yourself continuously informed of the latest innovations, technologies, patterns and practices in analytics. You think ahead and understand the overall business context and strategy, and you will use these insights to shape emergent architecture of the Marketing & Sales Analytics Platforms.
- You will, together with your colleagues, research, evaluate and test new processes and tools and help teams to use them effectively. You collaborate closely with Technology Leads to increase analytis and DevSecOps maturity in all teams to help achieve the agreed OKRs/goals at team and domain level.
- An experienced architect and authentic servant leader with passion for technology and analytics architecture.
- Proven track record in designing architecture blueprints and the optimisation of them to drive development and innovation
- Proficiency in translating business vision into viable technical strategies and in conveying such strategies back to business stakeholders.
- Experience in working in an agile environment and able to integrate architecture practises in an agile way of working
- Great communicator and facilitator comfortable working across organisational and market boundaries and managing senior stakeholders. Able to disagree yet align
- Good grasp of experience with cloud technology, design patterns, micro-services, CI/CD and DevSecOps.
- Enjoys and gets energized by complex technical problem solving with an ability to push innovation through technical solutions.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
• Employment with the world’s leading tourism group
• Working with international colleagues having various backgrounds, skillsets and knowledge
• Attractive compensation package (e.g. pension scheme) and 30 days of paid vacation per year
• Generous holiday entitlement & holiday discounts
• Flexible working environment
• International career and development opportunities
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.