Offer Content Curation Manager | Maternity Cover 12 months
Luton, United Kingdom
Product & Yield
Joining the Offer Team in TUI Musement as Offer Content Curation Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing the Content Management strategy for a consolidated Offer Content Management team responsible for all TUI MM verticals and Offer types through standardization and optimization of ways of working within the Offer Content Management function.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Responsible for content production, sourcing and management – Copy, Translations, Pictures for all applicable Offer types and verticals
- Driving standardization across verticals and Offer types to ensure efficient production that follows quality parameters
- Identify process and system improvement needs in cooperation with Offer Content Excellence, Product and Operational Efficiency
- Implement the SEO strategy on the offer level throughout all different offer categories and verticals where applicable
- Drive team consolidation and streamlining of roles between the different legacy areas for more efficient workflows and output
- Review and evaluate automation and outsourcing opportunities that drive business efficiencies
- Redefine ways of working and RACIs Offer Content Management internally and implementation within the team
- Team and resource management, target setting and follow up
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field desired
- Proven experience, in-depth knowledge and passion about digital marketing and content management systems
- Demonstrable knowledge of marketing theories and guidelines
- Good SEO knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in English
- Commercial intellect, strong cost orientation and a forward-thinking approach
- Strong analytical, conceptual and implementation skills, business acumen needed to make decisions, solve problems under tight timeframes
- Demonstrated experience leading cross-functional programs/projects in a high-growth company environment and proven record in leading multi-national teams
- Adept at building relationships and proficient at strong stakeholder management
- Shows readiness to work agile/collaboratively to achieve
- Demonstrates brave decision making, being fast when needed and is data lead
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits as standard
- Career progression opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide
- Develop yourself as part of a friendly, richly diverse and virtual international team
- Exceptional approach to your learning – access to free learning platforms & language lessons
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in ports worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a leading traveltech start-up. Following a two-year transition period, both became one fully integrated business – known as TUI Musement – combining the global reach, strong resources and high quality in-destination service delivery of TUI, with the digital capabilities, agile working methodology and start-up mindset of Musement.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
TUI Musement Talent Acquisition Team
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.