Customer Service & Sales Teamleader
We are looking for a highly engaged person that is passionate about leadership and has strong coaching skills. At our Customer Center, we do our outmost to help our customers to fulfill their holiday dreams.
Do you want to be a part of our trip to build up our Customer Center after the pandemic? In our Customer Center you play an important role to engage and motivate our Customer Service and Sales Consultants. We need a leader who is using coaching and leading with business driven mind towards; sales, service, ancillaries, availability and customer satisfaction (CSAT & NPS) in all channels. You enjoy to stay present and you work together with your team.
It is important that you are flexible with a positive attitude, focusing on solutions rather than problems. Enjoys to take lead and ownership to drive employee engagement, great result through daily coaching to hit set targets.
You work in a team with two other Teamleaders in our Stockholm office but you are also a part of a Nordic Teamleader team.
One of our Teamleaders is going for maternity leave and we are now looking for a replacement for her for one year or longer.
- Experience from working in a Customer Center organisation before.
- Minimum one year experince from working with leadership.
- Sales driven mindset.
- Change management skills.
- Well developed communications skills.
- Operational leadership expericene with focus on driving results.
- Social, enthusiasm and engagement.
- People leadership skills with focus on customer, engagement & motivation.
- Enjoy working in a fast pace.
About our offer:
- Great location and open space offices
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts
- Online wellbeing and learning support
- Fun and dynamic work culture