Product Portfolio Executive
Product & Yield
As Product Portfolio Executive, you will be working to support activity that enhances the ancillary product range for the products within your remit. You will be part of a team that is a product expert on all things ancillaries. You will work with your Senior Portfolio Manager to drive the performance of these products, undertaking activity that tracks performance against targets and that achieves customer satisfaction and stretches ancillary revenue.
Ancillaries are increasingly important to our business, and we’re moving toward our vision to work as one, international team to offer customers a common range of appealing products and services that enhance their travel experience. Ancillaries should be easy to book anytime, anywhere for all customers regardless of whether they have booked another TUI-product. We maximise business value by optimising price and conversion to encourage customers to spend more, but with market flexibility to decide on price and product to suit their local customers.
At TUI we believe that work is something you do not somewhere you go, therefore we are pleased to advise we can consider a hybrid working model for this role. In terms of office location, that could be Luton, Zaventem, Ostende, Rijswijk, Hannover or Stockholm. The closing date for applications is 21st January 2022.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Support your Senior Product Portfolio Manager in working with the central markets team and the local markets team to set the direction of the product portfolio.
- Research wider consumer trends, both in and outside travel and fully understand the customer and any potential needs or pain points.
- Conduct competitor reviews that assess product features and pricing and present them back to the Senior ancillary markets team.
- Regularly produce a market wide product performance dashboard to report on the commercial and customer performance of your products.
- Be the first point of escalation from the source markets on any potential product gaps they have. You will discuss their requirements and where necessary work with your suppliers to remedy any customer pain points and develop any products.
- You will also be the first point of contact for your ancillary suppliers on day to day queries, collaboratively working together to remedy any issues. You will also conduct any administrative tasks relating to the supplier account, for example, the raising of purchase orders and ensuring invoices are paid.
- Communication with the local markets on the products within your remit will be regular, with them you will agree engagement material, sales plans and incentives for the off-line channels. Where there is a marketing or incentive budget from the supplier, you will work with the local market to brief how this is used in the best way to engage our front-line staff in selling our ancillary products.
- Within the Product Portfolio team there are two Product Executive roles, one for Aviation and one for Airport Extras. At times, you may be expected to support the wider product portfolio team on the administration of supplier accounts and other activity that support the ancillary customer and commercial objectives.
- Excellent analysis skills
- Good knowledge of travel ancillary products
- Strong Commercial acumen
- Planning & organising skills
- Determination to succeed with a pro-active approach
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, in English
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced changing environment and different source markets
- PC Literate including Powerpoint and Excel
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Pension scheme and life assurance.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We really value your interest in TUI and will be back in touch with you shortly after the application closing date.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
UK & I Head Office Talent Acquisition Team
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.