Agile Coach (Agile Delivery Manager) - Marketing & Sales Analytics (m/f/d)
Luton, United Kingdom
Digital & Technology
Depends on local regulations
*The position is based in Hanover / Germany, but can also be managed remotely from another city in Germany or from one of our EU / UK locations.
*Feel free to apply in English or German.*
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism business. Marketing & Sales Analytics is a global team within TUI technology responsible for Customer Data Services delivering Customer centric analytics products. We are a multi-disciplinary team of experts across Architecture, Engineering, DevOps and Agile Delivery providing services across the UK, Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Belgium and The Netherlands.
At TUI we’re ambitious to become the leader in technology within the travel industry and to achieve this we are looking to build a capable, creative team who want to be a part of accomplishing that goal.
We never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business. We recognise the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
The Agile Delivery Manager is a practitioner and a passionate advocate of agile practices that lives by agile values and takes on new challenges with an agile mind-set. The Agile Delivery Manager is a key role in supporting our Agile Journey and is responsible for creating, aligning and promoting new practices and methodologies across various levels of the organization to help our teams to continuously improve how they work. By this he does improve processes and represents our team and services to other domains and business units, but also ensures efficiency and effectiveness in our sprints. The deliverables are his key objectives and he is general supportive, either for the Teach Team Lead in coordination or for the data engineers on code level.
ABOUT THE JOB
- As an Agile Delivery Manager you will be the catalyst for driving and supporting the Agile journey by creating, aligning and promoting the “agile vision” together with the leadership team.
- You will be working with senior colleagues within the Domain but focusing most of your energy on supporting cross-functional agile teams, especially the 4 CDS teams in our domain.
- You will use your deep knowledge and hands-on experience with a range of agile and lean practices to guide the evolution of the agile work and corresponding delivery on all levels and the development of a culture of trust and transparency.
- As a passionate practitioner, and thanks to your excellent facilitation and partnering skills, you will effectively support the implementation of agile ways-of-working and methodologies on a domain-wide level of the organisation. In addition, you will advance ‘good-practices’ including scaling approaches to fit best to TUI’s needs.
- You will be responsible for participating in, organising, and facilitating communities of practice. As an experienced practitioner, you regularly conduct and contribute to agile, technology and digital events internally and externally.
- You are also an active contributor to the global TUI IT community.
- You possess the ability to adjust your attitude and situational approach based on the specific context, situation or priorities.
- You lead by example. You listen to understand, not to answer. You are tough on the problem, but kind to the people. You inspire to change, and never use force.
- You will be responsible for fostering the mindset change to customer centricity and create value for business, customers and users, but also focus on sprint results and an overarching balance of priorities, performance and collaboration in the CDS ecosystem.
- To achieve maturity and growth for the teams and their deliveries your role is the “right hand” of all the Technology Leads while resigning explicit Scrum Masters. Your are the foreign minister for our releases, their communication and their processes including testing and deployment.
- In order to accelerate the overall Agile evolution you will be responsible for developing and monitoring metrics to track progress of agile adoption and maturity. You will be supporting the identification, recruitment and the onboarding process of new talent into your team.
- Deep and practical knowledge of and expertise in agile analytics and BI delivery practices, passionate about continuous improvement, collaboration and great teams
- Experience in driving organisational change at a team, domain, master domain level
- Deep understanding of and hands-on experience with a range of agile frameworks, methods and tools (e.g. Kanban, Scrum, Design Thinking, …) and their application to a varied range of contexts
- Practical Experience with current cutting edge Analytics technologies like Snowflake, DBT, AWS, Tableau, Python is a plus
- Systems thinker, experienced in improving ways of working and introducing new practices in a large organisation and across multiple teams
- Delivery addicted team member, not hesitating to help out hands-on
- A true believer of autonomy, empowerment and accountability of teams and pods
- Great coaching, facilitation and influencing skills, reflective observer
- Excellent situational and cultural awareness
- Open minded, inquisitive, life-long learner
- Comfortable with ambiguity, highly autonomous
- Proficient English is required
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Working in the leading global tourism group: We stand for intercultural cooperation and offer the opportunity to work in international projects and teams.
- Mobile working and flexible working hours: We believe that work is something you do, not where you go. Our offer: newWork@TUI (hybrid working) & TUI Workwide (Working from abroad)
- Development and career opportunities: We promote the potential of our employees with a wide range of (digital) training opportunities and international career opportunities.
- Personal benefits: We offer attractive remuneration with holiday bonus, generous travel benefits, extensive health & wellbeing offers and much more.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.