Assistance / PA Customer Experience (CX) 2.0
Full Time or Part Time
abhängig vom Standort
**The role can be filled on a full-time or part-time basis and offers the opportunity for remote working with office presence as required.””
For this role we are looking for a reliable assistant supporting 2 head positions in „Customer Experience 2.0“ („Marketing, Sales and Services“) for TUI at different locations. The area of Customer Experience is about enabling our customers to have the best possible customer experience – from the inspiration for the trip to the return.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Travel management: Arranging and booking flights, trains, hotel accommodation and transfers for national and international business trips. Visa application and check of international entry requirements due to Covid 19. Responsible for the reimbursement of travel expenses.
- Diary management: Arranging appointments, booking rooms, inviting participants and organising video conferences
- Purchasing: Ordering office material, IT accessories and various services as well as software in co-operation with the Group Purchasing Department
- Organisation of international workshops and team meetings
- Inbox Management: prioritising and structuring of incoming E-Mails
- Set-up and maintenance of internal and external IT system accesses
- Accounting and Controlling: Payment and auditing of invoices and monthly profit center reports, auditing and adjusting of signing authorisations
- Office administrator, European Secretary or similar with experience in office management / assistance
- Fluent English skills
- Diligence and high degree of organizational skills
- MS Office skills and good comprehension of IT application processes
- High resistance to stress and ability (even under time pressure) to prioritize and reliably complete various tasks
- Knowledge of internal TUI systems, processes and ideally good company “network” and / or willingness to build it up
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Working in the leading global tourism group: We stand for intercultural cooperation and offer the opportunity to work in international projects and teams.
- Mobile working, flexible working hours and working from abroad: We believe that work is something you do, not where you go.
- Development and career opportunities: We promote the potential of our employees with a wide range of (digital) training opportunities and international career opportunities.
- Personal benefits: We offer attractive remuneration, generous travel benefits, extensive health & wellbeing offers and much more.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.