Joining the TUI Musement Data Science & Analytics Team as an Analytics Engineer, you will be providing support to the business experts in TUI Musement in the definition of the requirements for the Data ecosystem and ensure the design, construction and testing of the solutions, modelling the data that is provided to the Data ecosystem by Data Engineers.
TUI Musement, or TUI MM for short, is the world’s leading provider of destination experiences. With 9,000 diverse employees in 49 countries and head office locations including Palma de Mallorca, Luton and Hannover. We offer 14 million guests a portfolio of excursions, activities, tours, transfers and guest services. TUI DX is part of TUI Group, the world’s leading tourism group.
ABOUT THE JOB :
- Delivering high-quality Data solutions for TUI MM in accordance with the agreed SLA´s and within the budget
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Follow and maintain operational and control procedures as a part of an agile team
- Help in the design and modelling of the Data in an Enterprise Data Platform and provide effective solutions in a cloud environment
ABOUT YOU :
- Experience building processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- Experience with BI tools like PowerBI, Tableau.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Snowflake and DynamoDB.
- Experience with DBT is highly valuable.
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Airflow, Azkaban, Luigi is valuable.
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages (Python, Java, C++, Scala) is valuable.
- Analytical, conceptual and implementation skills
- Passion for learning without fear of failure in a passionate and agile team
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written, in English. Comfortable communicating high level concepts to senior stakeholders whilst also being able to delve into the detail of complex changes when required
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Smart working (flexible hours, location and remote) for a better work life balance. Flexible hours and flexible location up to 100% remote
- Competitive salary and benefits as standard
- Career progression opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide
- Develop yourself as part of a friendly, richly diverse and virtual international team
- Exceptional approach to your learning – access to free learning platforms & language lessons
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in ports worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a leading traveltech start-up. Following a two-year transition period, both became one fully integrated business – known as TUI Musement – combining the global reach, strong resources and high quality in-destination service delivery of TUI, with the digital capabilities, agile working methodology and start-up mindset of Musement.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.