Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
CRM Manager - 12 Month Maternity Cover | Luton | TUI
Luton, United Kingdom
Marketing & Communications
TUI is well on its way to transforming our marketing to be highly relevant to each individual customer, driven by what we understand about their history and reacting to the events and behaviours of each customer. Now is the perfect time to join the team as we embark on the next phase of our journey. We are moving to customer journeys, campaigns and activities that are highly personalised and automated by data and analytics in real-time. As CRM Manager you will be part of the UK CRM team, responsible for developing marketing campaigns, often through multiple channels, on behalf of all products and brand. You will be part of a team responsible for maximising the value generated through CRM activities and achieving our very ambitious growth targets
At TUI, we never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business. We recognise the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic our ways of working are a bit different just now with most of our colleagues working from home. Many colleagues worked from home at least a couple of days a week before the current situation, as looking after our colleague’s welfare is important to us. It’s very likely this role will begin with you being based at home, there will be lots of opportunities to connect with your colleagues via technology, and when we can get together face-to-face, we will.
This role is being offered on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Applications Close: Friday 26th February 2021
How you will make an impact as a CRM Manager
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Put customer insights at the heart of everything you do (descriptive, predictive models, recommendations etc.) and create briefs for relevant analytical/insight teams so that we can drive continuous improvements in campaigns
Contact strategy and plan
- Use customer data and insights to create relevant campaigns for different customer segments.
- Define target groups (segments) on which to base your plans.
- Help develop the overall customer contact plan (as part of an overall strategy) that is based on customer insights, recognises the drivers of value in our business, and reflects the needs of various product, segments and brands etc.
Journeys, campaigns & activities
- Define briefs for the journeys and campaigns to be developed (who, what, when, how)
- Where relevant, define requirements (data, segments, content, capabilities) needed from our platforms to deliver the target customer experience.
- Work with Designers and Automation Specialists to create the required campaigns using canvases, templates and components.
- Where relevant make full use of re-usable campaign components developed by Group CRM
- Work with content teams to source or develop appropriate content (automated wherever possible)
- Ensure all activity is appropriately tested and relevant approvals gained before going live.
- Closely manage your budget.
- Interrogate performance reports and analysis to understand the key drivers of performance, develop action plans to help drive performance optimisation.
- Execute A/B and multivariate tests to identify optimization opportunities.
- In the context of an overall KPI framework, update the overall commercial model, encompassing current performance, drivers and planned initiatives, to forecast our performance.
- Work with the Analysts to produce, analyse and interpret a performance dashboard that explains key trends, issues and opportunities.
- Engage with key stakeholders to get their input and priorities to inform your thinking and plans.
- Support the development and communication of a roadmap for your campaign activities, clearly demonstrating the initiatives planned and when they will be introduced.
What you will bring as a CRM Manager
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- Significant experience of developing data-driven and multi-channel marketing and CRM programmes, ideally in a multi-brand environment
- Significant experience of working in a CRM role, ideally in a medium to large organisation.
- Strategic thinker with ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear and concise way
- Highly commercial, with ability to define, identify and prioritise high value initiatives. Ability to create robust campaign plans to deliver growth
- Proactive and self-driven, you’ll be confident working independently, but have strong team ethics
- Powerful communicator with excellent presentation skills and ability to clearly articulate ideas
- Capability to deal with ambiguity, uncertainty and to aggregate complex items
- Highly organised with a flexible approach and openness to work in fast evolving structures with / for various stakeholders, with proven ability to deliver to deadlines
- Highly analytical with ability to analyse complex data sets, and draw action orientated conclusions
TUI and you
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Private Medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares
TUI is the UK’s largest tour operator, our key brands include TUI, First Choice, Marella Cruises and Crystal Ski Holidays. Our airline is the country’s third largest with 62 aircraft operating to over 88 destinations in 30 countries. We have a team of more than 10,000 employees serving over 6 million customers each year. We’re on a journey towards a more digital, connected and integrated future. But we haven’t arrived there yet. We believe that differences drive innovation and we’re encouraging an environment where diverse talent thrives and it’s our unique colleagues that will shape the future of travel.
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. Just as travel is about exploration, we are on a continuous journey to make our work culture more inclusive. Spending time with us, whether you are at work or on holiday, enables you to relax and be yourself in a safe environment. We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA