Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
CRM Design Executive | Luton | TUI
Luton, United Kingdom
Marketing & Communications
TUI is well on its way to transforming our marketing to be highly relevant to each individual customer, driven by what we understand about their history and reacting to the events and behaviours of each customer. Now is the perfect time to join the team as we embark on the next phase of our journey. We are moving to customer journeys, campaigns and activities that are highly personalised and automated by data and analytics in real-time.As a CRM Design Executive in our UK team, you will be responsible for developing innovative and responsive creative solutions for our marketing programs, journeys and campaigns. You will ensure we present our propositions and messages in an engaging way to capture customer interest & interaction. At TUI, we never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business. We recognise the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic our ways of working are a bit different just now with most of our colleagues working from home. Many colleagues worked from home at least a couple of days a week before the current situation, as looking after our colleague’s welfare is important to us. It’s very likely this role will begin with you being based at home, there will be lots of opportunities to connect with your colleagues via technology, and when we can get together face-to-face, we will.
Applications Close: Friday 26th February 2021
How you will make an impact as a CRM Design Executive
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Provide innovative and responsive creative solutions for our marketing programs, journeys and campaigns.
- Drive the design of creative, using best practice user experience, information architecture and direct response techniques to capture customer interest & interaction, to help move people through the sales funnel towards booking.
Ensure all creative outputs, templates and components meet brand guidelines.
Journey & campaign production
- Work with UK CRM Team colleagues to define the design brief, so the objectives, jobs to be done and deliverables are clearly understood.
- Develop creative concepts, wireframes and final visuals in response to the brief, including marketing templates, marketing components across different communication channels (e.g. mobile push, in-app messages, content cards, email, merchandising banners etc.)
- Develop a strong understanding of the needs of the target audience, how they interact with channels/communications and usability considerations. Make use of this knowledge in the development of new projects.
- Ensure that designs communicate the intended message, brand identity and look and feel, and that content structure and information architecture is correct. Liaise with marketing and e-commerce partners to insure consistency across all marketing formats
- Ensure templates and components can be easily maintained & operated effectively by Centres of Excellence and markets.
- Rigorously test all templates and components to ensure they render correctly across browsers and devices.
- Play an active role in the agile process, managing your backlog items so they align to the overall backlog and priorities.
Ensure all activity is appropriately tested and relevant approvals gained before going live.
Business & Customer Insight
- Keep up-to-date with consumer and digital trends, developments from new technologies and best practice our relevant brands and industries. Use this knowledge to support continuous improvement and innovation.
- Proactively seek out performance insights to help drive improvement and optimisations.
- Provide clear guidance to colleagues and stakeholders on TUI design principles and brand guidelines and collaborate with the wider Content Design team to create campaign creative that conforms to company design style guides
- Gain and maintain an expert understanding of the travel industry, TUI’s business and our drivers of value and wider dynamics in each source market and our competitors.
- Gain and maintain a deep understanding of CRM best practices and underlying customer, business and competitor insights.
What you will bring as a CRM Design Executive
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- Strong experience in digital design and user experience in similar digital/creative roles
- Some technical knowledge of marketing platforms, skills and experience of relevant coding languages. For example HTML code skills for email creation, working knowledge of UK/UI design, graphic design experience, experience of Adobe Creative Suite and Litmus testing
- Previous exposure to UX design platforms; Sketch, Figma, Marvel, etc
- Ability to develop mobile responsive templates and in use of Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, Image Ready, Flash
- Experience of working using agile methodologies would be an advantage
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible approach to working within a fast changing environment
TUI and you
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares
TUI is the UK’s largest tour operator, our key brands include TUI, First Choice, Marella Cruises and Crystal Ski Holidays. Our airline is the country’s third largest with 62 aircraft operating to over 88 destinations in 30 countries. We have a team of more than 10,000 employees serving over 6 million customers each year. We’re on a journey towards a more digital, connected and integrated future. But we haven’t arrived there yet. We believe that differences drive innovation and we’re encouraging an environment where diverse talent thrives and it’s our unique colleagues that will shape the future of travel.
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. Just as travel is about exploration, we are on a continuous journey to make our work culture more inclusive. Spending time with us, whether you are at work or on holiday, enables you to relax and be yourself in a safe environment. We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA