Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Paid Social Marketing Manager - 12 Month Fixed Term
Luton, United Kingdom
Marketing & Communications
Digital Marketing is an essential function in helping to achieve the online sales performance and brand positioning for TUI. The Paid Social Marketing Manager is responsible for driving significant booking growth by running and optimising performance campaigns across social media platforms. This role is a fixed term contract and you will be responsible for continuing the implementation of our paid social strategy whilst being responsive to a changing travel market as we restart operations.
The role will be focussed on setting up, optimising and reporting on our performance social campaigns. Our Facebook and Instagram campaigns are managed through Smartly and you will be working closely with the Smartly account team and peers from other markets to ensure we our usage of the platform is best-in-class and aligned across regions. You will take the lead on new tests and ensuring our activity is focussed on the latest business trading priorities. The successful individual must be a confident and succinct communicator with an analytical mind. You will be managing the paid social executive in the team.
Digital marketing and in particular social channels are evolving rapidly due to technological and legal changes. The person in this role needs to have a strong understanding of current developments such as IOS 14 and ensure that our account set-up is following best practices to respond to these changes.
The ideal candidate would have experience optimising performance campaigns (ideally in social) and have a strong understanding of topics such as attribution, usage of 1st party data through Custom Audiences and feed-based advertising.
The role covers TUI & all sub brands including; TUI flights, First Choice, Marella Cruises, TUI Tours and TUI River Cruises and sits within the wider Digital Marketing team.
This role is being offered on a 12 month Fixed Term Maternity Cover
How you will make an impact as a Paid Social Marketing Manager
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Execute and build on the existing paid social strategy for the UK. Help develop our existing partnership plan with Facebook to ensure we improve our marketing maturity within social channels.
- Stay up to date with latest industry developments and how these could impact TUI. Make sure that our accounts are prepared for upcoming changes such as IOS 14 and feed into our updated approach to attribution.
- Manage our UK relationships with Smartly and Facebook through regular meetings and workshops.
- Ensure our account structure and creatives are best-in-class and making full use of Smartly capabilities and the latest trends.
- Lead and participate in working groups with other source markets and act as a subject matter expert on one of the strategic
- Work with Brand Social team to define our approach to other social media platforms such as Pinterest, Tiktok & Snapchat.
Taking a test and learn approach to everything, gathering insights and ensuring these are used across the channel to improve performance
What you will bring to TUI as a Paid Social Marketing Manager
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- Experience in digital performance marketing (ideally in social)
- Highly numeric
- Strategic with the ability to think from both a customer & commercial point of view
- Good communicator with both internal and external departments
- Must be flexible to adjust in a fast changing environment
- Experience with Smartly desirable
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent oral and written communicator
- Logical thinker
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
TUI and you
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Private Medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares
TUI is the UK’s largest tour operator, our key brands include TUI, First Choice, Marella Cruises and Crystal Ski Holidays. Our airline is the country’s third largest with 62 aircraft operating to over 88 destinations in 30 countries. We have a team of more than 10,000 employees serving over 6 million customers each year. We’re on a journey towards a more digital, connected and integrated future. But we haven’t arrived there yet. We believe that differences drive innovation and we’re encouraging an environment where diverse talent thrives and it’s our unique colleagues that will shape the future of travel.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com.