Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Process & Project Engineer
Luton, United Kingdom
The Process & Project Engineer Role is part of the dynamic Engineering & Maintenance Project environment that has as its aims and values to create a high skilled Team with One Mission that is to be Stronger, Smarter and Faster by developing, a lean, efficient, and agile digital landscape, that is reliable, cost effective and sustainable.
How You Will Make An Impact
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Map, analyse and optimize processes and procedures to ensure an alignment across Engineering and Maintenance to gain efficiencies, standardization, and simplification, taking into consideration a best practice approach.
- Ensure continuous process improvement and innovation.
- Support implementation of process improvements and the management of change
- Documentation Project, processes, and procedures in accordance with agreed standards.
- Analyse, evaluate, and improve existing E&M business process and procedures.
- Lead and support E&M projects across all workstreams ensuring consistent reporting.
- Drive cultural change in E&M – working as one team.
- Ensure consistent on time delivery of assigned Projects, achieving agreed targets, and focusing on quality, cost, delivery, and innovation.
- Support existing relationships and interfaces with relevant internal stakeholders across E&M, Finance, Supplier Management & Procurement, and IT
- As member of the Business Performance Development team, you will also deliver other strategic projects and initiatives as required by the Process & System Optimization manager
What You Will Bring
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
You preferably have experience in a similar position, especially in an international analytics, systems, or process optimization environment
• Preferable holding a B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in a relevant discipline.
• Sound project management ability and process experience
• Strong IT and analytical skills.
• Knowledge of SQL or similar query language and an understanding of relational databases
• A self-motivated individual who takes the initiative and works collaboratively with a track record of successfully engaging with, and delivering to, multiple diverse stakeholders.
• An understanding of the regulatory compliance requirements of E&M
• A logical thinker with the ability to generate ideas and alternative solutions.
• Demonstrable ability to clearly articulate and present concepts and arguments verbally and in written form.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, and in English.
• Demonstrating creativity and initiative, and acting in a result orientated way
• Ability to travel within Europe occasionally if required.
TUI and You
Working at TUI has many advantages – here are some of the highlights:
- A competitive and attractive salary package for a fulltime position;
- To fly with the most modern fleet for passenger travel (including 737 MAX);
- The opportunity to fly in a dynamic team with experienced Captains;
To fly to over 100 different holiday destinations;
TUI Aviation is an organisation setup within TUI to cover all Aviation activities. We interlink local airline and group aviation functions to share expertise, collaborate effectively, drive continuous improvement and create economies of scale. With five airlines based in the UK, Sweden, Belgium, The Netherlands and Germany each serving their own markets, we work together to build a better, stronger and more efficient TUI Aviation for the future.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Phone: +32 (0)2 717 82 13
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.