Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Business Analyst (m/f/d) - Cache & Quality
Luton, United Kingdom
Digital & Technology
For TUI Group IT we are looking with immediate effect for the team Cache & Quality for a: Business Analyst (m/f/d).
The Cache & Quality team deals with cache solutions as well as comprehensive monitoring for the entire sales area of TUI Central Region. We have exciting projects like the change to global IT solutions and support of the other markets and drive the IT strategy of TUI.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Coordination and further development of business processes and functional requirements with business partners and stakeholders
- You will create process analyses and contribute your knowledge in the form of recommendations for action so that we can optimally map the business processes in our IT systems.
- You will support the business partners in prioritizing and detailing the requirements of the product backlog.
- You ensure the transfer of information and tasks to the responsible IT Developer & Product Owner
- You support the creation of the application design / application architecture
- You coordinate processes and functional requirements with external providers
- You support the developers in the continuous development of the product
- Specification of test cases/scenarios
- Implementation and management of IT projects
- Documentation, knowledge transfer and monitoring, analysis for system workflows, interfaces and processes
- Training in a commercial environment or in the field of IT or a degree in business administration or (business) informatics
- Several years of professional experience in the design of IT systems, preferably in the airline or tourism environment
- You have experience in requirements management and project/process management
- Knowledge of Jira /Confluence
- Conceptual skills and a structured way of working
- Ability to understand complex interrelationships
- Analytical thinking skills
- You are professional in partner/stakeholder management
- Very high customer orientation combined with strong quality awareness
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English
ABOUT OUR OFFER
• Employment with the world’s leading tourism group
• Working with international colleagues having various backgrounds, skillsets and knowledge
• Attractive compensation package (e.g. pension scheme) and 30 days of paid vacation per year
• Generous holiday entitlement & holiday discounts
• Flexible working environment
• International career and development opportunities
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.