Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
(Senior) Manager Audit Data Analytics (m/f/d)
Luton, Vereinigtes Königreich
Business Support & Operations
depending on location / abhängig vom Standort
**This role contains business travel to TUI Group locations (mainly within Europe) up to max 25%.**
The Group Audit team services the whole of the TUI Group’s operations and Group Functions, wherever they are located, ranging from the main Markets and Airlines, for instance in the UK, Germany, The Netherlands, Belgium and Nordics to Customer Experience and Group Functions such as Group Finance. Additionally, Group Audit gets involved in project reviews, fraud prevention, detection and investigation, and ad-hoc consulting services. For Data Analytics Group Audit maintains close relationship with Group Risk & Controls.
As Manager for Data Analytics you will be responsible for delivering and enhancing the data analytics strategy of Group Audit including services for and common analytics with Group Risk & Controls. You will be responsible for planning, delivering and reporting on analytics based audit projects and investigations in a professional, engaged and responsible manner.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Establish a centre of excellence for data analytics together with the Head of IT Audit & Data Analytics and other members of the team
- Working closely with the Group Audit management team to drive increased use of analytical based approaches in planning and completing a diverse range of planned audits
- Enhancing the use of data analytics e.g. for risk management and controls reporting
- Lead and support the delivery of analytics based audit projects along the audit lifecycle
- Drawing of insights and conclusions, providing innovative and insightful visualisation and presentation of results
- Delivering training and providing support to leverage data analytics tools in a consistent manner
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to understand complex data relationships quickly, define and perform complex analytical procedures and present insightful results that add value to stakeholders
- Good knowledge of data analytics software, e.g. IDEA, ACL or Alteryx, whilst IDEA is actually used by TUI Group Audit; good command of MS Office
- A commercial focus is imperative
- Excellent communication, relationship building and inter-personal skills
- Demonstrating shared commitment to team success and respect for other people’s cultures and perspectives
- A mature, self-confident, motivated, credible and resilient individual who is independently minded, analytical and inquisitive
- A self-starter comfortable working in a relatively unstructured environment
- Ability to translate understanding of processes and related data into specific, actionable requirements to enable effective execution of analytics projects.
- Fluent in English; any other European language, preferably German is a plus
ABOUT THE OFFER
- Employment with the world’s leading tourism group
- Attractive remuneration package
- Personal benefits, e.g. attractive travel benefits
- International career and development opportunities
- Mobile working and flexible working hours
- Working in an international environment
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit our DNA
#GROUPAUDIT #GROUPRISK #AUDIT #DATAANALYTICS #ANALYTICS #DATADRIVEN #AUDITANALYTICS #INTERNALAUDIT #GROUPFUNCTION
Fragen zum Job? Ich beantworte sie gerne.
Telefon: +49 (0) 511 566 1239
Bitte beachten: Ausschließlich für Rückfragen. Bewerbungen werden nur online über das Bewerberportal angenommen.