Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Security Operations Manager
Business Support & Operations
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Security Operations Manager here at TUI. The purpose of the Security Operations Manager is to provide a lead in supporting the business and colleagues when criminal activity arises. With support from the Security and Operational Risk Manager you will work closely with all business areas to include 300+ retail stores, various UK&I office locations, and the wider group SHS team, to provide advice, extensive support, and give assurance to colleagues and senior management in areas of criminal activity. This will include (but not limited to) fraud, criminal damage, distraction thefts, and raids/robberies.
It is an exciting time to join the Security team, we are continually improving and aligning our security strategy across all business areas in the TUI Group, implementing training, new processes and incident management. You will be supporting the Security and Operational Risk Manager in delivering the UK &I Security strategy.
Closing date 20th September.
ABOUT THE JOB
- You will be a key contact to lead internal investigations arising from criminal activity, applying best practice,s and working closely with key stakeholders.
- The Police liaison,for reporting criminal activity, by creating legally compliant case files and supporting colleagues in providing statements and supporting court appearances as and when required.
- You will oversee the maintenance of the loss prevention framework identifying high areas of risk and working with external authorities and internal teams to make recommendations in protecting colleagues and assets.
- You will be part of an out of hours’ rota (evening/weekends) managing escalated incidents to conclusion
- Developing and presenting reports as required to ensure the UK and Group functions are up to date
- Proven experience of managing complex and challenging investigations, able to demonstrate techniques and skills in identifying criminal activity, including liaison with the police and other authorities
- Knowledge of the Police and Criminal Evidence act 1984 (PACE)
- Ability to brief, manage and implement security recommendations across a complex estate
- Have a flexible approach to working with a willingness to undertake regular business travel and spend nights away from home
- Highly organised with the ability to manage and prioritise your own work plan
- Excellent communicator, able to adapt your style, dependent on your audience, and a proven ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Attention to detail with excellent verbal and written communication
- PC literate – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Company Car
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Private Medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Pension scheme and life assurance
TUI is the leading tourism business and our vision is to make travel experiences special. To fulfil this vision, we never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business. We recognise the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org