Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Accessibility & PRM Manager
Luton, United Kingdom
Marketing & Communications
The UK & I Customer Experience Delivery Team champions the customer and drives customer-centric engagements and decision making across the business. The team is closely linked to both Group CX and Customer Insight teams to ensure that there is synergy across all source markets. The purpose of the team is to drive repeat booking and word-of-mouth customer recommendation by increasing levels of satisfaction and advocacy amongst our customers. A big part of this work is making our holidays accessible to as many customers as possible, whatever their individual needs – and that’s where this role comes in.
Reporting to the Director of Customer Experience Delivery, you’ll manage a rolling programme of projects and initiatives designed to enhance the service we offer to our PRM (passengers with reduced mobility) customers, and ensure we comply with our legal requirements at all times, protecting and promoting the TUI brand.
We’re looking for an individual capable to set their own agenda and manage workload independently ensuring the requirements and objectives are delivered on time. A self-starter with a good working knowledge of accessible travel issues across the industry, including standards, guidance and best practice.
This role is being offered on a 12 month fixed term maternity cover. Closing date for applications is Friday 24th September.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Working alongside the customer experience delivery director you’ll formulate and recommend the strategy for accessibility in the UK&I and champion awareness across the organisation including board level to guarantee the holiday experience for UK&I customers with reduced mobility is as smooth and hassle-free as possible.
- Establish and oversee the right audit process for TUI UK&I to gather and display information from hotels, in a way that makes it easier for PRM customers to make the best choice of accommodation for their own personal needs.
- Support the business in any investigation of a PRM service failure or customer complaint, examining the root cause and ensuring the lessons learned are applied to help prevent reoccurrence.
- Maximise efficiency and consistency of any PRM focussed initiatives by ensuring that they can be utilised by other source markets.
- Utilise existing key metrics to report on and drive progress, providing the Customer Strategy Board with monthly or bi-monthly updates.
- Work with the Learning and Development team to ensure frontline staff have the knowledge and confidence they need to take care of customers with reduced mobility
- Formulate, review and coordinate approval of key PRM customer policies, ensuring they retain a customer-centric approach.
Stay on top of what other leading brands are doing and share your findings internally, so TUI continues to improve and innovates in this fast-changing area of travel
- Previous experience in a customer facing role with a good working knowledge of accessible travel issues
- Project management skills with a genuine passion for business improvement
- Ability to develop an effective network of relationships within and across geographies
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills to a wide range of stake holders including Board director level
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- A can-do attitude, with the ability to make things happen quickly
- Ability to set your own agenda and manage workload independently to deliver objectives
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Pension scheme and life assurance
TUI is the leading tourism business and our vision is to make travel experiences special. To fulfil this vision, we never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business. We recognise the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email email@example.com