Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Engineering Safety Analyst
Luton, United Kingdom
Engineering & Maintenance
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism business. Within TUI Group, TUI Airline combines all airline activities. Engineering & Maintenance is a truly international multi-disciplinary team, with a common mission. We combine highly specialised technical expertise with a blend of agility, problem-solving, innovation and pragmatism, to ensure we continue to deliver on our ambition to become stronger, smarter, and faster in the most cost efficient and sustainable way.
As Engineering Safety Analyst, you’ll provide day to day management, processing, support and investigation of CAMO related safety occurrences. You will also be responsible for feeding into internal and customer safety management systems as the CAMO Subject Matter Expert.
You’ll be expected to build exceptional working relationships with all key stakeholders within the operational areas and across the TUI group You’ll raise awareness and understanding of reactive, proactive and predictive safety risk management through communication and collaboration with front line staff, the training department and stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
In this role, you’ll report to the Aviation Safety Manager. The role may require some international travel.
Applications close 29 September 2021
ABOUT THE JOB
- Providing day-to-day management and support of occurrence processing impacting the CAMO
- Liaising with key stakeholders to progress occurrence assessments to enable effective root cause analysis within regulatory timeframes
- Supporting and ensuring implementation of corrective/preventative actions driven from the occurrence reporting process to improve overall safety
- Providing CAMO expertise to the safety team
- Reviewing safety data and determining potentially emerging safety risks within the CAMO Organisation
- Preparing safety data and trend packs for the ESAG and SRB, to facilitate safety discussion and the identification of actions,
- Facilitating the ESAG meeting by preparing the slide packs, producing the minutes, and sharing it with the key stakeholders
- Producing ESAG minutes and Coordinate the Engineering VRR (Vertical Risk Register)
- Participate in the discussion during ESAG and SRB to address safety concerns within the CAMO
- Publication of engineering safety articles to highlight key occurrences
- Knowledge of Safety Management Systems within Safety Critical industry, ideally aviation
- Understanding of Human Factors and Event Investigation
- Experience with software package IQSMS by ASQS (desirable)
- Organised and detail orientated individual with strong analytical skills and an ability to monitor and analyse trend data
- Ability to effectively interact with and influence all stakeholders including front line operational teams
- Understanding of Root Cause Analysis
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office packages including excel
- Role requires strong business English, both spoken and written, and may involve some international travel
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Pension scheme and life assurance.
TUI is the leading tourism business and our vision is to make travel experiences special. To fulfil this vision, we never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business. We recognise the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email email@example.com