Data Analyst (m/f/d) - Marketing, Sales & Common Analytics
Luton, United Kingdom
Digital & Technology
*The position is based in Hanover / Germany but can also be managed remotely from another city in Germany or from one of our EU / UK locations.*
*Feel free to apply in English or German.*
The Data Analyst is a critical thinker with a keen eye for detail and love for data, who actively consults with stakeholders, probes to create and communicate a common understanding of the business problem. Working within a fast-paced agile environment, the Data Analyst thinks outside of the box, loves collaborating across teams and is a lifelong learner.
ABOUT THE JOB
- As a Data Analyst, you are part of a cross-functional team that delivers Marketing & Sales Analytics Services from conception to operation.
- You will collaborate with Technology Leads, Product Owners, Engineers, Data Scientists and Analysts to clearly define, document and communicate requirements that will enable implementation of new changes and enhancements to our data platforms in an agile manner.
- You’re responsible for evaluating solution options, consulting with stakeholders, providing data driven answers and collaborating with your team to implement productive data driven services.
- You use your deep understanding of TUI products and systems, business models, processes, data flows and their link to business capabilities to plan and deliver high quality data and dashboards to support the ongoing delivery of growth and digital transformation across our key markets.
- Working with a varied set of technology and business stakeholders, you define and document new business, user, and system requirements, considering impacts to upstream/ downstream services.
- You support the requirement lifecycle from planning through to elicitation, testing, delivery, and business acceptance.
- You can provide analyses to multiple agile delivery teams and work closely with the Product Owner and Technology Lead to consult and understand their data needs.
- You have a clear picture of the tasks of a Data Engineer, are confident in using cloud databases and focus on solving business problems in the best possible way.
- Creating meaningful dashboards focusing on answering key business questions and enabling your business users to self-service is also something you thrive in.
- Strong analytical skills to break down complex problems, identify relevant data sources and split tasks into manageable steps in order to enhance or create data products.
- Good communication skills in order to discuss with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of cloud databases, enterprise data warehouse structures, data pipelines and strong SQL skills.
- Experience in creating data driven dashboards to answer questions raised by the business.
- Customer centric, passionate about delivering great data products and services.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
• Employment with the world’s leading tourism group
• Working with international colleagues having various backgrounds, skillsets and knowledge
• Attractive compensation package (e.g. pension scheme) and 30 days of paid vacation per year
• Generous holiday entitlement & holiday discounts
• Flexible working environment
• International career and development opportunities
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.