Account Implementation Executive
Luton, United Kingdom
Purchasing & Finance
The Account Implementation Manager Northern Region – Tourist Board & Partnerships, is responsible for managing the implementation of agreed Tourist Board & Hotel campaigns and ensuring delivery of Tourist Board & Hotel campaign evidence in line with agreed budgets and prior to invoicing contributions for your Source Markets.
Your remit will be to manage implementation of marketing activity for all key relationships (be that Tourist Boards, Hotel partners, 3rd party airlines, etc) which have importance for your source market. The Account Implementation Manager plays a key part in supporting the Account Manager Northern Region to manage these key partners on behalf of the local business.
The Account Implementation Manager will provide general support with commercial presentations and reporting to the Tourist Board & Partnerships Central team.
ABOUT THE JOB
- You will be managing existing relationships with the partners on behalf of the specific source market
- You will be responsible for account managing the internal relationship with the markets marketing teams, taking on responsibility for liaising with this department to source new marketing activities on a regular basis
- You will also manage the production of activity plans & proposals according to agreed budgets, manage the process of liaising with TBs/Hotel chains/other partners to obtain promotional activity approvals
- Work closely with a number of internal departments including Marketing, Airline, Retail, e-CRM, Social Media, and Product to ensure agreed marketing campaigns activity is delivered as planned
- You will ensure the correct implementation of all marketing campaigns, manage the production of supporting campaign evidence for invoicing purposes
- Manage the invoicing process, including invoice reporting
- Experience in Account Management and/or Marketing
- Excellent presentation & communication skills verbal and written
- Proven experience of presenting to and influencing stakeholders at all levels
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong commercial knowledge and excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Previous experience with campaigns implementation preferred
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to determine key priorities and manage own workload and that of team member in order to consistently deliver accurate work within agreed targets and timescales
- Independent self-starter
- Passionately customer focused
- Ability to interrogate insights and data for planning and reporting purposes
- Etensive knowledge of the TUI Group portfolio of products and destinations
- Knowledge of languages, especially German, Spanish and French, preferred.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Being a valuable team member of TUI, the No.1 global and socially aware travel company
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Develop yourself by working as part of an international team and through our free global learning and development programmes and various Management Development Programmes
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism business. As we continue to build our Global Purchasing function, we will move from operating as a set of largely independent source markets with common management of procurement towards a more global, integrated function, which will accelerate the delivery of our ambitious growth plans.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit www.careers.tuigroup.com