Recruitment Services Administrator
Luton, United Kingdom
Crawley, United Kingdom
HR & Legal
Within this role you’ll be part of a friendly collaborative recruitment services team, who care about providing a great service to our candidates and hiring managers. You’ll be responsible for recruitment administration and systems support from the initial notification of a vacancy through to the appointment of a successful candidate.
There’s a wide range of functions that the team support including: – Retail, Head Office, Contact Centre and our high-volume annual campaigns for Cabin Crew, Pilots and Crystal Ski Holidays, Early Talent and TUI Musement.
Closing date for applications is 24th October 2021
ABOUT THE JOB
- Managing email in-boxes and answer telephone queries, receive and action offer and acceptance reports, conduct checks on new vacancies and post adverts on our website, monitor screening of applications, follow up queries with hiring managers and candidates. For volume campaigns you will also be involved in running reports, progressing candidates through our recruitment process, ensuring a seamless candidate experience, uploading and filing documents conducting right rounds and making offer calls.
- Issuing employment contracts including all supporting documentation and conduct pre-employment screening including; Right to Work checks, credit checking and DBS checks when needed.
- Create and manage new starter e-files, ensuring relevant documentation is accurate, complete, and shared with other HR teams according to guidelines.
- You’ll work with the wider Talent Acquisition team to continuously improve processes and also have an opportunity to get involved in projects.
- Great attention to detail
- To get a buzz from providing great customer service to both internal stakeholders and candidates – providing a positive candidate experience is at the heart of what we do
- Team player with an ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in line with best-practice HR.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with a knowledge of excel
- Be able to prioritise work and achieve deadlines
- Experience of using an ATS, we use Success Factors
- Knowledge of recruitment and best practice policies is a nice to have
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Pension scheme and life assurance.
TUI is the leading tourism business and our vision is to make travel experiences special. To fulfil this vision, we never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business. We recognise the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email email@example.com
We really value your interest in TUI and will be back in touch with you shortly after the application closing date.