2022 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
Luton, United Kingdom
Want to get your career off to a flying start? The sky’s the limit with TUI. We’re the world’s number one tourism business, operating in around 180 destinations worldwide, which means limitless global opportunities for you and your future.
As part of our Digital Marketing Apprenticeship, you’ll spend 18 invaluable months working right at the heart of our business – with real responsibilities, and the chance to work on real projects. You’ll gain a unique insight into our exciting and dynamic industry, with exposure to many other functional areas and senior colleagues. You’ll have lots of fun during your time with us, and we’ll ensure you get the support you need every step of the way.
No matter where holiday-lovers are on the web, we want them to be able to find TUI. Our digital marketing team executes innovative and inspiring digital campaigns to raise online engagement and sales with our TUI brands and products, including First Choice, Marella Cruises, Crystal Ski Holidays, River Cruises, and even our app. Using key digital channels such as paid search, social marketing, video, in-house display and affiliates marketing, we run campaigns with the likes of Google, YouTube, Facebook, MailOnline, and Mediacom, as well as a range of internal teams.
You’ll play a key role in our digital marketing team by assisting with the management of the processes behind the utilisation of budget, as well as supporting with understanding the ever-changing priorities and focuses across TUI’s product range and the wider travel market.
We recruit on a rolling basis and therefore recommend that you apply as soon as possible to be in with the best chance.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Support Digital Performance Marketing Manager and Senior Digital Marketing Manager with account management across a range of TUI products including channel optimisation, reporting, forecasting and wider strategic projects
- Support with commercial alignment via collation of trading requirements, promotions and offers
- Produce weekly market insight and performance reports for key product areas including River Cruise, Marella, Crystal Ski and Lakes & Mountains
- Keep informed on industry updates and news working with our agencies and stakeholders, and customer insight teams
- Assist with management of projects and priorities with external agencies
- Support with other cross-functional projects as required
- Manage the payment process – collating invoices, raising POs, dealing with queries, managing approvals process with Procurement and Finance
- You’ll also work towards a Level 4 Marketing Executive apprenticeship
- Engages and collaborates with others
- Natural drive to achieve both individual and business results with a commercial focus
- Focuses on providing unrivalled service to our customers
- Great at communicating with others
- Analytical approach to solving problems and creating solutions
- Brings innovative ideas and insights
- Hunger for learning, with a minimum of GCSE grade 4 or C (or equivalent) in English and Maths, and a commitment to gaining your Level 4 Marketing Executive apprenticeship
- A passion for marketing, as well an interest in the travel industry
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Pension scheme and life assurance.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email EarlyTalentRecruitment@TUI.co.uk
We really value your interest in TUI and will be back in touch with you soon.