2022 Chartered Management Degree Apprenticeship
Luton, United Kingdom
Want to get your career off to a flying start? The sky’s the limit with TUI. We’re the world’s number one tourism business, operating in around 180 destinations worldwide, which means limitless global opportunities for you and your future.
As part of our Chartered Management Degree Apprenticeship, you’ll spend four invaluable years working right at the heart of our business – with real responsibilities, and the chance to work on real projects. You’ll gain a unique insight into our exciting and dynamic industry, with exposure to many other functional areas and senior colleagues. You’ll have lots of fun during your time with us, and we’ll ensure you get the support you need every step of the way.
This is a fantastic opportunity to earn while you learn, working full-time for TUI in a variety of roles on a rotation basis including our Airline, Retail and Commercial functions and completing a BA(Hons) degree level apprenticeship in Chartered Management over four years.
The degree is bespoke and designed by TUI and the University of Hertfordshire to reflect the modern needs of a global travel business, with learning modules such as digital marketing, data science and project planning, as well as management and leadership modules.
The blend of university lectures from the experienced faculty and our own internal experts, along with assignments and opportunities to experience different functions across the business, will create a rich and exciting four-year learning experience.
We recruit on a rolling basis and therefore recommend that you apply as soon as possible to be in with the best chance.
ABOUT THE JOB
During our four-year programme, you’ll have the unique opportunity to rotate around four core areas of our business. This means you could be assigned to a variety of roles across any part of the business, such as:
Retail – this team are the face of TUI and provide ‘best in class’ customer service for our customers
Airline – this team takes care of our planes and the people who work there
Cruise – this team looks after our ships and the people who work there
Commercial – this team develops our product and creates an exciting offer for our customers
Sales & Marketing – this team markets our fantastic products and keeps our websites up to date
Whichever team you join, you’ll gain full insight and unparalleled experience across the business, and we’ll support you in your personal and professional development to ensure you’re equipped to reach your greatest potential. You’ll also work towards a Level 6 Chartered Manager Degree apprenticeship.
- Great at communicating with others
- Engages and collaborates with others
- Natural drive to achieve both individual and business results with a commercial focus
- Analytical approach to solving problems and creating solutions
- Brings innovative ideas and insights
- Adapts and shows resilience if faced with adversity
- Hunger for learning, with a minimum of A’Level (or equivalent qualifications) plus GCSE grade 4 or C (or equivalent) in English and Maths, and a commitment to gaining your Level 6 Chartered Manager Degree apprenticeship
- A passion for business, as well an interest in the travel industry
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Pension scheme and life assurance.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email EarlyTalentRecruitment@TUI.co.uk
We really value your interest in TUI and will be back in touch with you soon.