Brand Marketing Executive
Luton, United Kingdom
Marketing & Communications
As Brand Marketing Executive you will support in the planning and lead the implementation of Marella Cruises marketing activity through the line. This role will encompass working across a variety of media channels including TV, print, OOH, radio, digital and partnerships, as well as supporting owned channels throughout the customer journey. You will support the implementation of all below-the-line marketing activity for cruise such as retail point of sale, campaign marketing, product launches, tourist board promotions, digital activity and CRM. You will work closely with agencies and internal to ensure that all customer touchpoints for brand interaction are consistent, distinctive and add value to the brand and consumers, supporting the Senior Marketing Manager with the creation and delivery of guidelines and toolkits. Providing administrative and ad-hoc project support to the team will also be key.
At TUI we believe that work is something you do not somewhere you go, therefore we are pleased to advise we can consider a hybrid working model for this role.
The closing date for applications is 30th November 2021
ABOUT THE JOB
- You’ll coordinate and deliver cross-channel brand marketing campaigns, aimed at driving awareness and consideration in line with the agreed strategy.
- Work with media agencies and suppliers to plan and implement ATL marketing activity.
- You will own asset delivery, including toolkits, asset guides and timing plans in conjunction with agencies and internal content teams.
- You will support internal channels with delivery of the Cruise customer journey, including email campaigns, direct mail and web merchandising.
- Provide effective briefs and manage performance of all marketing activity, in the form of post campaign analysis and digital report interrogation.
- Support and lead regular working groups with internal teams, updating on campaigns and wider comms activity.
- Support the development and implementation of co-funded marketing campaigns with any of our key external strategic partners e.g. Tourist Boards and Airports
- You will support the Customer Experience team and wider cruise team as and when required, particularly around campaign and season launches
- A strong team player with the ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment, building strong cross-team/divisional relationships in the process.
- A good creative eye and confidence implementing brand guidelines, acting as a true brand champion across the business.
- Some experience in planning and implementing ATL media and creative across various channels.
- Understanding of marketing metrics and ability to gain insights from data.
- A good understanding of the cruise industry
- Good networker with strong communication and presentation skills, and the ability to manage ambiguity.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to remain focused under pressure.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel & Powerpoint.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Pension scheme and life assurance.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email email@example.com
We really value your interest in TUI and will be back in touch with you shortly after the application closing date.