Social Media Executive
Luton, United Kingdom
Marketing & Communications
Providing tailormade customer experiences, direct engagement with customers and innovative digital content are strategic priorities for Marella Cruises. As Social Media executive you’ll be responsible for ensuring we deliver high-quality, engaging social media content – driving brand preference and maximising visibility. You will support the Social Media Manager in delivering tangible results from the social media and communications strategy, aligning with the overall marketing agenda and working alongside a number of key stakeholders both internally and externally.
At TUI we believe that work is something you do not somewhere you go, therefore we are pleased to advise we can consider a hybrid working model for this role.
The closing date for applications is 30th November 2021
ABOUT THE JOB
- You will be responsible for the general running of our cruise social media channels including planning, creating, and publishing content. You will take ownership of the content calendar and support the Social Media Manager in aligning our activity with the overall marketing strategy.
- You will be working closely with our contact teams, building their cruise knowledge and proactively finding engagement opportunities, to ensure continued service excellence and best in class engagement.
- You’ll observe social communities as part of our wider sentiment monitoring, seeking opportunities to produce helpful content.
- Submitting creative and media briefs to the content team.
- Accumulate UGC and use to create posts.
- Keep up to date with current social trends and competitor activity.
- Undertake internal and external channel audits relaying insights and learnings to the rest of the team whilst implementing key learnings in future content creation.
- You will hold a position for Social Media during business incidents – supporting a social crisis team working on the frontline of customer response.
- Ability to communicate well, with a flair for writing and attention to detail
- Proficient in the use of social media systems and tools. Knowledge of Adobe, Google, Smartly and Sprout Social beneficial but not essential.
- Understanding of social media metrics and have the ability to gain insights from data
- Able to work on own initiative and to multi task in fast-paced commercial environment with flexibility to respond to changing needs/ priorities
- Positivity and Creativity
- Customer-centric team player with the ability to challenge, influence & negotiate
- Good working knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel & Powerpoint.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Pension scheme and life assurance.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We really value your interest in TUI and will be back in touch with you shortly after the application closing date.