(Senior) Tableau Expert (m/f/d)
Luton, United Kingdom
Digital & Technology
Depending on local agreements
*The position is based in Hanover / Germany, but can also be managed remotely from another city in Germany or from one of our EU / UK locations.
*Feel free to apply in English or German.
Common Analytics Capabilities as part of the Marketing, Sales & Common Analytics Domain is a global team within TUI technology responsible for providing analytics solutions, ways of working, enablement and supporting strategic projects. We are a multi-disciplinary team of experts across Architecture, Engineering, DevOps and Agile Delivery providing services across the UK, Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Belgium and The Netherlands.
ABOUT THE JOB
- As a Tableau Expert, you are part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for the Tableau roll out and enablement at TUI. Ranging from the technical infrastructure itself, to designing communities and identifying learning needs in the global organisation. You will collaborate with your team to make TUI even more data driven, provide best practice approaches, set up governance and support other teams in building highly effective dashboards.
- You are the driving force of a global community of experts, identify needs of the different business areas, support them in finding the best solutions for their problems and bring the input back into best practices, which are actively shared within the community. Understanding the overarching strategy you support the team to translate these into real live actions ad deliverables.
- Partnering with Tableau directly and other partner companies, you will bring in outside views and solutions to continuously challenge the TUI way of doing it.
- You have a deep understanding of data specific business needs, an ability to quickly understand the business context and know how to translate this into a compelling visual data story. You know the different approaches of data engineering, have expert knowledge of utilising data in Tableau and focus on solving business problems in the best possible way. You enjoy bringing people together and thrive in building a lively community. Going beyond just creating meaningful dashboards focusing on answering key business questions and enabling your business users, you drive the self-service adoption in the company.
- Expert knowledge of Tableau that you have utilized for the delivery of meaningful data driven dashboards in the past
- Strong communication skills in order to discuss with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience in building and guiding a community of experts
- Enjoying the organisation of global events evolving around data and Tableau
- Excellent analytical skills to break down complex problems, identify relevant data sources and split the tasks into manageable steps, in order to enhance or create data products
- Experience in teaching others and being a mentor/coach
- Customer centric, passionate about delivering great data products and services
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Working in the leading global tourism group: We stand for intercultural cooperation and offer the opportunity to work in international projects and teams.
- Mobile working, flexible working hours and working from abroad: We believe that work is something you do, not where you go. Our offer: newWork@TUI
- Development and career opportunities: We promote the potential of our employees with a wide range of (digital) training opportunities and international career opportunities.
- Personal benefits: We offer attractive remuneration with holiday and christmas bonuses, generous travel benefits, extensive health & wellbeing offers and much more.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.