Trading Executive | Ski, Lakes & Mountains
Surbiton, United Kingdom
Product & Yield
The purpose of the Trading Executive is to deliver the optimum yield for the destination portfolio they are responsible for. Working closely with both the Product & Planning Manager and the Trading Manager this will be achieved by optimising flight load factor, occupancy levels in core accommodation portfolio, as well as ensuring that merchandising of their product area is appropriate, compelling & customer-focussed. This position also plays a supportive role in future season planning, providing analysis and insight into the performance of destination portfolio to support seasonal bed briefs.
At TUI we believe that work is something you do not somewhere you go, therefore we are pleased to advise we can consider a hybrid working model for this role. The closing date for applications is 21st January 2022 and please note this is currently a 9 month opportunity.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Undertake appropriate analysis of all KPIs for your destination to support tactical & strategic trading actions and broader campaign activity.
- Evaluation of each unit, resort and country to identify areas of poor financial performance and recommend remedial action.
- Take the lead on pricing your destination, ensuring that appropriate analysis is conducted in order to be competitive whilst ensuring that cost base is recovered and yield is optimal.
- Work alongside Bed Trading Executive to overcome bed supply issues and deliver an optimal strategy to counter any pressures whilst maximising yield.
- Keep a close eye on merchandising of your product portfolio across all channels, taking actions to ensure that it is appropriate, timely & in the right place to maximise programme performance.
- Deal with customer queries that come through our contact centres.
- Monitor competitor activity and pricing to ensure we are best placed in the market.
- Conduct research work with regards to other factors (non-pricing) impacting sales trends.
- Educated to degree level or with relevant analytical experience
- Proven experience in analytical work.
- Exceptional numeracy and analytical skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Structured, focused and conscientious.
- Confident and ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to influence stakeholders
- Able to use knowledge and experience to anticipate issues and put plans in place to minimise risk
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Private Medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Pension scheme and life assurance
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email email@example.com
We really value your interest in TUI and will be back in touch with you shortly after the application closing date.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
UK & I Head Office Talent Acquisition Team
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.