Lead Digital Analyst
Luton, United Kingdom
Digital & Technology
TUI group sees the application of data and analytics as a core source of competitive advantage in the drive to deliver market leading personalised customer experiences which maximise the value captured from our extensive product range whilst operating at maximum efficiency. This role will be part of a well-established digital analytics team working on multiple websites, including but not limited to tui.co.uk, firstchoice.co.uk, tui.co.uk/cruise, which will extend the application of data and analytics to further TUI web development specifically, and joining up the end to end conversion journey of the digital customer.
The Lead Conversion Analyst will act in a lead capacity on key strategic projects which have an analytics solution at their heart. In this role the lead analyst will face off directly with a senior sponsor(s) and will deliver analytical solutions focused on Conversion Rate optimisation activity, which have significant technical and analytical complexity, and are critical to the realisation of strategic plans either within specific business functions, and / or across multiple business functions. In particular we are looking for a person with proven track record of improving conversion for a big digital brand, working in Agile teams, developing and implementing solutions using a wide range of technologies including Adobe and GA, and techniques encompassing statistical modelling, AB and MVT testing and revenue attribution modelling.
Please note the closing date for applications is : Sunday 30th January
ABOUT THE JOB
As a lead Conversion Analyst you will be leading a team of analysts to help deliver the digital strategy. You will actively liaise with multiple stakeholders at all levels of the business, including senior and board level management, to identify business opportunities which can help deliver significant digital change.
You will define hypotheses, potential solution approaches and business benefits, with other stake holders working in Agile teams including product owners, UX/UI Leads, Business Analysts and IT developers; you and your team will then specify and agree actual analytics, and, working with both business and IT teams, ensure such developments are delivered to time and budget, productionised as appropriate, and that benefits are realized.
You and your team will be liaising with a wide variety of stakeholders to support and shape strategic business initiatives through the application of data and insight, drawing on knowledge from other teams (e.g. customer analytics and commercial analytics) where applicable.
You will actively support and shape the development of our self-service optimisation across multiple sites using optimisation tools like Adobe Target, Server side developments, while simultaneously having a constant eye on the future, highlighting opportunities that may not yet have been considered.
- Digital analytics experience, ideally in a product optimisation/ agile scrum environment
- Understanding of statistical concepts like sample size calculation, significance, Type I and Type II errors
- Appreciation and/or implementation experience of digital analytics data collection methods
- Experience in business application areas such as customer analytics, customer value management, yield management will be preferred.
- Strong recent technical skills in a range of data management and Web analytics technologies, including Adobe Reports and Analytics, Adobe Target, GA, Tableau combined with a proven ability to learn new techniques quickly
- Experience of prioritising and clarifying backlogs and ability to quickly ascertain the cost/benefit of different approaches.
- Understand customer needs, both internal customers and external customers and balance this with commercial drivers.
- Self-motivated leader who takes initiative and works collaboratively with proven experience of motivating and developing a team;
- Ability to influence, challenge, engage, negotiate and inspire team members, peers and stakeholders at all levels both inside and outside the division;
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Pension scheme and life assurance
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application is important to us and we aim to get back to you shortly after the closing date