(Senior) Business Analyst (m/f/d)
Luton, United Kingdom
Digital & Technology
Depends on local regulations
*The position can be managed remotely from another city in Germany or from one of our EU / UK locations.
*The position is initially limited to 2 years
The Senior Business Analyst is a critical thinker with a keen eye for detail. Actively consulting with stakeholders, probing to create and communicate a common understanding of the problem that needs solving. Working within a fast-paced agile environment, the Senior Business Analyst thinks outside of the box, loves collaborating across teams and is a lifelong learner.
ABOUT THE JOB
- IT-ownership of applications and systems for cockpit and cabin crews;
- Coordination and further development of technical requirements for business processes with business partners, stakeholders and service providers;
- Process analysis and active creation of proposals for the business processes to be implemented and their mapping in IT systems;
- Ensure aligned and efficient IT processes across all 5 airlines within TUI Airline;
- Plan and control the new and further development of Flight Operations IT applications / plan, manage and control release tests as well as release rollouts;
- Monitor and investigate on how upcoming IT technologies can be applied beneficially
- Analyze and process support requests for 2nd level support together with IT service providers
- Create business cases for investments or to analyze options for action
- Excellent analytical skills and commercial acumen; adept at understanding complex problems and communicating findings to technical and non-technical stakeholders;
- Collaborative approach, able to balance the needs of multiple stakeholders and facilitate agreement across multiple markets in a global structure;
- Experience in working across multiple complex products/services/system domains;
- Deep knowledge in and extensive experience with creating, analysing and validating detailed functional specifications and elements of systems design; including data rules, business rules, wireframes or other detailed deliverables that articulate how a business need should be satisfied;
- A good understanding of agile/lean software (especially Atlassian) delivery methodology, tools and techniques and the software development lifecycle including knowledge of Scrum and Kanban;
- Languages: English business fluent.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Working in the leading global tourism group: We stand for intercultural cooperation and offer the opportunity to work in international projects and teams.
- Mobile working and flexible working hours: We believe that work is something you do, not where you go. Our offer: newWork@TUI (hybrid working) & TUI Workwide (Working from abroad)
- Development and career opportunities: We promote the potential of our employees with a wide range of (digital) training opportunities and international career opportunities.
- Personal benefits: We offer attractive remuneration with holiday bonus, generous travel benefits, extensive health & wellbeing offers and much more.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.