Content Executive - German Translator
Marketing & Communications
Join our TUI Musement Offer Curation Team as German Content Executive and play a key role in the translation of our products, services and marketing material into German.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Translation of existing, new excursion descriptions and other related texts from English into the relevant language
- Implementation of our TUI tone of voice across all customer touch points
- Use of all appropriate supplemental materials (automated translation tool and glossary) to make sure translations are always consistent
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure translations are true to the original meaning
- Close collaboration with Copywriting, Set-up, SEO, Trade Marketing teams
- Minimum bachelor’s degree required
- Native level in German
- Fluency in English. Any other language will be considered as a plus
- Ability to work toward tight deadlines
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly, e.g. new tools, workflows
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an impeccable knowledge of spelling and grammar
- Organization skills. Able to prioritize. Results orientated. Self-motivation
- Ability to work independently
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits as standard
- Career progression opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide
- Develop yourself as part of a friendly, richly diverse and virtual international team
- Exceptional approach to your learning – access to free learning platforms & language lessons
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in ports worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a leading traveltech start-up. Following a two-year transition period, both became one fully integrated business – known as TUI Musement – combining the global reach, strong resources and high quality in-destination service delivery of TUI, with the digital capabilities, agile working methodology and start-up mindset of Musement.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
#TUIJobs #TUIMusement #Remote