Global Homepage: careers.tuigroup.com
Market Homepage: careers.tuigroup.com/NAME-OF-MARKET
Should be consistent.
Redirects from former URLs
- TUI UK: tuijobsuk.co.uk
- TUI BeNeLux: jobs.tuibenelux.eu
- TUI Nordic: jobs.tuinordic.com
should all redirect to the new landing page.
Specific redirects from subpage to subpage are possible too but need to be implemented by the responsible agencies.
content from careers.tuigroup.com/uk is shown, but the URL shown in the browser is tuijobsuk.co.uk.
The actual domain careers.tuigroup.com/uk is covered up.
Basically, two URLs lead to the exact same content.
- confusing user experience and journey
- negative effects on SEO ranking because of duplicate content
- inconsistency regarding domains and URLs
ONE language used on website
- language is not shown in the URL
SEVERAL languages used on the website
- Default language needs to be defined
- Default language is not shown in the URL (optional)
- other language versions are shown in the URL
Example TUI BeNeLux with English as default language not shown in URL:
- Home EN: careers.tuigroup.com/benelux
- Home FR: careers.tuigroup.com/benelux/fr
- Home NL: careers.tuigroup.com/benelux/nl
- Jobs EN: careers.tuigroup.com/benelux/jobs
- Jobs FR: careers.tuigroup.com/benelux/fr/jobs
- Jobs NL: careers.tuigroup.com/benelux/nl/jobs