B Licensed Engineer - LGW
Horley, United Kingdom
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism business. Within TUI Group, TUI Airline combines all airline activities. Engineering & Maintenanceis a truly international multi-disciplinary team, with a common mission. We combine highly specialised technical expertise with a blend of agility, problem-solving, innovation and pragmatism, to ensure we continue to deliver on our ambition to become stronger, smarter, and faster in the most cost efficient and sustainable way.
As a B Licenced Engineer, you will be part of a highly skilled global team ensuring TUI E&M operates safely, punctually and in a cost effective efficient manner. In this role, you’ll report to the Supervisor/Duty Engineer/Station Engineer.
This opportunity works a rolling shift pattern covering days and nights.
Applications close 28 August 2022
ABOUT THE JOB
- You’ll perform aircraft maintenance (scheduled and non-scheduled) and certifying in accordance with technical documentation and company procedures
- Monitor ‘A’ Licenced colleagues and certifying their work/tasks
- Support a performance orientated approach, delivering excellence in technical dispatch reliability, whilst continuously focussing on the technical health of the fleet to minimise acceptable deferred defects
- Support away from base requirements as required, including down route rescues, flying spanner duties, and other base support within the TUI group
- Engaging/developing/maintaining relationships internally and externally promoting the TUI group and increasing the awareness of our strategy
- Provide your Supervisor/Duty Engineer/Station Engineer/LMM Technical updates as requested/required
- Deputise as and when requested
- Ensuring compliance with Local Airport regulations, Company procedures, Technical, H&S, EMS, IT and HR policies
Promote company values at all times
- B Licenced engineer holding, and able to maintain Part 145 approval on B737NG, B737MAX & B787 with significant operational maintenance experience
- Operational awareness
- An experienced team player, who can also work alone if required
- A logical thinker with the ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Actively seek work and provide assistance to other team members as requested
- Excellent communication skills, within all areas of the business and also with our external customers
- Competent with IT
- Ability to hold an Airport Security pass and local Airside driving permits
- Role requires strong business English, both spoken and written, and may involve some international travel
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Pension scheme and life assurance
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email Careers@tui.co.uk
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
UK & I Head Office Talent Acquisition Team
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.