Data Analyst (m/f/d)
Depends on local regulations
As a Data Analyst, you are part of a cross-functional team that delivers all the data products for the Hotel division from conception to operation. You will collaborate with Data Engineers, Data Analysts and most important your peers in the business domains to clearly define, document and communicate requirements that will enable implementation of new changes and enhancements to our data platforms in an agile manner.
ABOUT THE JOB
- You’re responsible for evaluating solution options, consulting with stakeholders, providing data driven answers and collaborating with your team to implement productive data driven services and to shape the future of the Hotel division of TUI Hotels & Resorts.
- Working with a varied set of technology and business stakeholders, you define and document new business, user, and system requirements, considering impacts to upstream/ downstream services.
- You support the requirement lifecycle from planning through to elicitation, testing, delivery, and business acceptance.
- As a Data Analyst you understand the data specific business needs and using your excellent collaboration skills you and your team deliver the best data driven solutions. You will use our Self-Service BI Tools (Tableau, Matillion) to maintain and create new valueable analysis.
- You will prioritize your work and create a Roadmap together with the Business for delivery.
- You love to work in an international, multi-cultural team. You challenge constructively and have high expectations of yourself and others. You always drive for excellence, ownership and self-organisation at team and personal level.
- You love to learn and acquire new skills and keep up to date with latest developments in your focus areas. You’re an active member in the Analytics community.
- Strong analytical skills to break down complex problems, identify relevant data sources and split tasks into manageable steps in order to enhance or create data products
- Good communication skills in order to discuss with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Good knowledge of cloud databases, enterprise data warehouse structures, data pipelines and strong SQL skills
- Good knowledge of Tableau
- Experience in creating data driven dashboards to answer questions raised by the business
- Customer centric, passionate about delivering great data products and services
- Passionate about continuous improvement
- Open minded, inquisitive, life-long learner
- Comfortable with ambiguity, highly autonomous
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Working in the leading global tourism group: We stand for intercultural cooperation and offer the opportunity to work in international projects and teams.
- Mobile working and flexible working hours: We believe that work is something you do, not where you go. Our offer: newWork@TUI (hybrid working) & TUI Workwide (Working from abroad)
- Development and career opportunities: We promote the potential of our employees with a wide range of (digital) training opportunities and international career opportunities.
- Personal benefits: We offer attractive remuneration with holiday bonus, generous travel benefits, extensive health & wellbeing offers and much more.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.