Expert Domain/SSL Management & Online Brand Protection
**This is a part-time role (19 hours per week), initially fixed term for 24 months as a maternity cover.**
**The position offers the possibility of remote working within Germany with presence in the office as required (approx. 1
– 4 times per month).**
**In addition to very good English skills, German language skills are also required for this role.**
In the “TUI Group Domain and SSL Management & Online Brand Protection” team, we are responsible for the strategic and
operational management of TUI Group’s digital assets in the area of domains and TLS/SSL certificates. We look after the domain
portfolios across the Group in advisory, administrative, technical and legal terms. In this context, we address TUI’s booking and
financial systems, platforms, websites, communication tools and other IT infrastructures on a DNS (domain name system) basis.
The fight against cybercrime (e.g. phishing, hacking, fraud, fake websites, damage to reputation, etc.) through measures in the
area of online brand protection also falls within the competence of our team as well as the management of all active TLS/SSL
certificates of TUI Group.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Advice and support for internal and external business partners in the domain and TLS/SSL area, both in terms of daily
- operational business and in ad hoc crisis situations
- Review and implementation of orders in the domain and TLS/SSL area for the operative management of all DNS-based
- systems of TUI
- Advice and actions on the topic of “email security”
- Support in all work areas of the team in cases of representation
- Completed degree in computer science/business informatics or completed vocational training in the field of computer
- science or lateral entry with corresponding qualification and professional experience
- Ideally several years of professional experience in the areas of DNS (Domain Name System), TLS/SSL management
- Experience with ticketing tools (e.g. JIRA) and collaboration systems (e.g. MS Teams)
- Profound knowledge of written and spoken German and English
- Target-oriented and customer-focused way of working
- Strong IT competence combined with high problem-solving and consulting skills, strong personal integrity and credibility
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Working in the leading global tourism group: We stand for intercultural cooperation and offer the opportunity to work in international projects and teams.
- Mobile working and flexible working hours: We believe that work is something you do, not where you go. Our offer: newWork@TUI (hybrid working) & TUI Workwide (Working from abroad)
- Development and career opportunities: We promote the potential of our employees with a wide range of (digital) training opportunities and international career opportunities.
- Personal benefits: We offer attractive remuneration with holiday and Christmas bonuses, 30 days’ holiday, generous travel benefits, extensive health & wellbeing offers and much more.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.