TUI Kids Club Supervisor | EU Nationals | Work Abroad
Flexible contract (working abroad)
This job offers a flexible contract to work abroad. An EU passport is required.
Become part of our international TUI Childcare Team as a Kids Club Supervisor and use every day as an opportunity to make our youngest guests smile and ‘live happy’.
ABOUT THE JOB
- You will create and supervise a fun & exciting age-appropriate programme for children aged 0-12 which covers developmental needs and is full of magical moments.
- Lead a small national or international team in a fun, safe environment by coaching, guiding, and managing team performance in addition to celebrating success using weekly guest feedback.
- You also ensure that health and safety standards are always maintained to the highest standards, as set out in the childcare handbook.
- And finally, you will support your TUI colleagues by answering parents/guardians’ questions and solving problems.
- You genuinely love and have experience working with kids – a recognised childcare education is helpful but not mandatory.
- You are a great team player with experience in supporting or supervising colleagues, and you can communicate well in English – other languages are advantageous but not mandatory.
- Confident communicating with international colleagues, children & parents/guardians.
- Willing to commit and learn the demands of the job.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- A job in childcare at TUI offers more than your basic salary which already starts at 1100€ net/month.
- Your private health insurance, accommodation including electricity bills and meals & soft drinks during hotel operating dates are included.
- Flights & uniform are of course standard.
- Your criminal background checks and visa/work-permits are paid by us.
- We pay you for all face-to-face training days including your childcare first-aid.
- Option to sign-up for free to our TUI Childcare Academy to obtain an officially recognized EU Childcare Qualification.
- Complimentary access to our dedicated WeCare Team & 24/7 Wellbeing Hub.
- Get involved with charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation.
- Winter work and multiple permanent career development opportunities available.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
#TUIDestinationJobs #TUIJobsAbroad #TUIJobs #Summer23IsComing