Business Analyst (m/f/d)
Luton, United Kingdom
Depends on local regulations
*The position is based in Hanover / Germany, but can also be managed remotely from another city in Germany or from one of our EU / UK locations.
*Feel free to apply in English or German.*
ABOUT THE JOB
- As a Business Analyst, you are part of a cross-functional team that delivers software products from conception to operation
- You will collaborate with roles (e.g. architects, data analysts, digital analysts, product owners, software developers, technology leads and UX/UI designers to clearly define, document and communicate requirements that will enable implementation of new changes and enhancements to our digital platforms in an agile manner
- You’re responsible for evaluating solution options, consulting with stakeholders as needed to define and articulate business needs in a way that enables the design and delivery of technical solutions that add value across TUI global platforms and services
- You use your deep understanding of TUI products and systems, business models, processes, data flows and their link to business capabilities to plan and deliver high quality business analysis that supports the ongoing delivery of growth and digital transformation across our key markets
- Working alongside a varied set of technology and business stakeholders, you define and document new business, user, and system requirements, considering impacts to upstream/ downstream services
- You manage the requirement lifecycle from planning through to elicitation, testing, delivery, and business acceptance
- You can provide business analysis to multiple agile delivery teams and work closely with the product owner/business lead/other to prioritise and manage complex backlogs
- You distil the needs of business and using your strong collaboration skills you support your team to deliver the best solutions to our customers’ needs
- Strong analytical skills and commercial acumen. Adept at understanding complex problems and communicating findings to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Collaborative approach, able to balance the needs of multiple stakeholders and facilitate agreement across multiple markets in a global structure
- Proficient at using requirements elicitation methods including business process modelling (BPM), UML, test/use cases and prototyping
- Experience creating, analysing and validating detailed functional specifications and elements of systems design; including data rules, business rules, wireframes or other detailed deliverables that articulate how a business need should be satisfied
- Good track record of successfully using requirements elicitation and communication techniques including workshop facilitation, documentation analysis, interviewing and brainstorming
- Demonstrable experience of creating user stories, epics and acceptance criteria/scenarios within a BDD framework
- A good understanding of agile/lean software delivery methodology, tools and techniques and the software development lifecycle including knowledge of Scrum and Kanban
- Customer centric, passionate about delivering great digital products and services
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Working in the leading global tourism group: We stand for intercultural cooperation and offer the opportunity to work in international projects and teams.
- Mobile working and flexible working hours: We believe that work is something you do, not where you go. Our offer: newWork@TUI (hybrid working) & TUI Workwide (Working from abroad)
- Development and career opportunities: We promote the potential of our employees with a wide range of (digital) training opportunities and international career opportunities.
- Personal benefits: We offer attractive remuneration with holiday bonus, generous travel benefits, extensive health & wellbeing offers and much more.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.