TUI Excursions Customer Service Agent | Dutch speaking | Local residents
Locally employed contract
Be right at the heart of our famous 24/7 TUI Destination Service Team as one of our international Contact Centre Agents remotely. As the friendly voice of TUI – you will use every single contact as an opportunity to make our guests smile and ‘live happy’.
This job offers a local Spanish contract and to apply you should live or have residency in Spain. If you live in Europe and would like to work abroad – please search for our ‘flexible’ jobs.
ABOUT THE JOB
- When guests contact us related to our Trips & Activities booked through our online channels – you will be the one to listen and respond.
- You will also guide your guests and travel agencies through our online booking systems.
- It all starts with you uncovering their needs and matching them with the right service solution.
- You could be answering questions – providing simple friendly service – troubleshooting more complex problems or assisting with any technical support they may need.
- A key part you play is to collaborate with our suppliers and your Destination Management colleagues to resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
- With each guest contact you have it will soon become clear – it really is you that can make a difference and help our guests to smile.
If you love travel and all the things that our amazing holiday destinations can offer – you will probably be great at sharing that passion with our guests on holiday.
- You are a true people person – confident communicating to international guests and travel agencies.
- Efficient & organized – a problem solver, multitasker and good listener who stays calm under pressure.
- You can quickly learn – about the job, about all the modern technology needed to do it and all about our incredible products & services.
- Strong verbal & written in Dutch + conversational English
- Able to work flexible shift patterns including rotating daytime shifts.
- Finally … you will be proud to represent our ‘TUI Smile’ at all times.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Your salary will start from 19.000€ gross/year + additional payments for bank holidays.
- An option for remote working.
- Will work on a 6 day working shift pattern and have 3 consecutive days off
- We pay you for all training days completed plus free access to our TUI Learning Hub, TUI Skills Academy & Language Lessons.
- Complimentary access to our dedicated WeCare Team & 24/7 Wellbeing Hub.
- Access to the “TUI Club de Benefits” with multiple discounts on products and services in Spain
- Get involved with charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation.
- Local (season) permanent contracts offered.
- Multiple permanent career development opportunities available.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
#TUIJobs #TUIJobsAbroad #TUIDestinationJobs #HolidayDestinationJobs #TUIMusement