TUI Baby Club/ Kids Club Host | German or Dutch & French or Danish speaking | Local Residents
Various Locations, Turkey
Locally employed contract
This job offers a local Turkish contract and to apply you should live or have residency in Turkey. If you live in Europe and would like to work abroad – please search for our ‘flexible’ jobs.
Become part of our international TUI Childcare Team as one of our Baby Club or Kids Club Hosts and use every day as an opportunity to make our youngest guests smile and ‘live happy’.
ABOUT THE JOB
- You will create and deliver a magical and developmental programme for our kids aged 3-12. Our Baby Club Hosts will also be caring, changing, and feeding babies and infants 0-3.
- There will also be regular event participation such as team days, parades or evening party dances in the kids disco.
- You ensure our high childcare standards and health & safety guidelines are followed.
- And finally, you will support your TUI colleagues by answering parents/guardians’ questions and solving problems.
You will learn more about all Childcare jobs and our TUI Childcare Academy as we identify and match your skills & experience throughout your recruitment experience.
- Some of our childcare roles, including Baby Club Host, require a recognised childcare education
- You genuinely love and have experience of working with kids.
- You are a consistently happy colleague and great team player who can communicate well in English – other languages are advantageous but not mandatory.
- Confident communicating with international colleagues, children & parents/guardians.
- Willing to commit and learn the demands of the job
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- A job in childcare at TUI offers more than your basic salary which already starts at 13.930₺ net/month for our TUI trained colleagues, and at 17.173₺ net/month if you already hold a recognised childcare qualification.
- Option to sign-up for free to our TUI Childcare Academy to obtain an officially recognized EU Childcare Qualification. Upon completion this means you would also qualify for the higher salary.
- Meals and soft drinks during hotel operating dates are included and your uniform is of course standard.
- We can provide you with free accommodation upon request.
- Your criminal background checks is paid by us.
- We pay you for all face-to-face training days including your childcare first-aid.
- Complimentary access to our dedicated WeCare Team & 24/7 Wellbeing Hub.
- Get involved with charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation.
- Multiple career development opportunities available
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
#TUIDestinationJobs #TUIJobsAbroad #TUIJobs #Summer23IsComing