TUI Group Fitness Instructor | Qualified | EU Nationals | Work Abroad
Flexible contract (working abroad)
This Job requires you to be available between August to October and hold an EU Passport or are a local resident in either Greece or Spain.
Become part of our famous TUI Destination Team as one of our motivated and inspiring TUI BLUE Fitness Professionals, where every day is an opportunity to make our guests smile and ‘live happy’.
ABOUT THE JOB
- You will create and deliver a wide range of fitness sessions, including aqua, strength, cardio, and wellbeing classes to our guests of all ages and nationalities.
- You will also plan and deliver a wide range of daytime, sport, and evening entertainment.
- You put the guests at the heart of everything you do by consistently engaging in guest interaction.
- And you deliver the highest quality service and guest experience in line with the TUI standards.
You will learn more about TUI BLUE throughout your recruitment experience.
- For this role you hold the following qualification and are able to provide a copy to us:
- Qualifications in Group Fitness and/or Excercise to music or equivalent from your country of residence.
You are a fun and vibrant personality with the ability to work solo and as part of an international team.
Willingness to learn and commit, as well as fully adaptable and flexible individual with the ability to work well under pressure.
You feel comfortable to communicate well in English – other languages (especially German) are advantageous but not mandatory.
Any additional certification on fitness or wellbeing will be highly advantageous, e.g.: Yoga, Pilates, Personal Training, etc.
- Finally … you will be proud to always wear and represent our ‘TUI Smile’
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- A job in fitness at TUI offers more than your basic salary which already starts at 950€ net/month.
- Your private health insurance, accommodation including electricity bills and meals & soft drinks during hotel operating dates are included.
- Flights & Uniform are all standard.
- Your criminal background checks and visa/work-permits are paid by us.
- We pay you for all face-to-face training days.
- EU recognized in-house fitness instructor qualifications are offered and is completed and issued on completion of 6 months service.
- Complimentary access to our dedicated WeCare Team & 24/7 Wellbeing Hub.
- Get involved with charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation.
- Winter work and multiple permanent career development opportunities available.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
#TUIDestinationJobs #TUIJobsAbroad #TUIJobs #Summer23IsComing