TUI Sales Reps | Balearic Islands | Local Residents
Balearic Islands, Spain
Locally employed contract
This job offers a local Spanish contract and to apply you should live or have residency in Spain (Mallorca or Menorca).
If you live in Europe and would like to work abroad – please search for our ‘flexible’ jobs.
Become part of our famous TUI Destination Team as one of our Sales Reps and use every day as an opportunity to make our guests smile and ‘live happy’.
ABOUT THE JOB
- You will significantly drive Revenue & Margin through 1:1 sales, welcome meetings & personalized recommendations on TUI Experiences.
- You will help maximize sales opportunities by uncovering guests needs and matching them with TUI’s Experiences, using your expert destination and product knowledge.
- You will also be responsible for meeting your Sales objectives and tracking your performance using our Digital tools & platforms.
- You will support our customers by answering questions, helping them use our App and website for experiences booking and service-related needs
You will learn more about all TUI Destination Team job roles as we identify and match your skills to the most suitable jobs throughout your recruitment experience.
- A highly motivated, target driven & sales focused individual.
- A true people person – confident communicating and/or selling to international guests.
- Willing to learn the demands of the job, the technology needed to do it and all about our incredible products & services.
- You are fully conversational in English- extra languagues and driving licenses will be helpful.
- Finally … you will be proud to wear your ‘TUI Blues’ and represent our ‘TUI Smile’ at all times.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- A job as a Sales Rep at TUI offers more than your basic salary which already starts from 17.400 € gross/year.
- Commission earning will come on top. Average commission potential 200 – 400 € per month with no upper limit. The more you sell, the more you earn.
- A company iPad & uniform are of course standard.
- Work week of 39 hours with minimum 1.5 days off (depending on role or destination, this could be 2 days off)
- 22 days of Holiday (on a full year) + we give you two extra days (on your Birthday and one Happy day)
- Discounts and multiple offers with TUI Club De Benefits
- Option to obtain a discounted private health insurance
- In case required, your visa/work-permit and background check processing and costs are covered
- We pay you for all training days completed plus free access to our TUI Learning Hub, TUI Skills Academy & Language Lessons.
- Complimentary access to our dedicated WeCare Team & 24/7 Wellbeing Hub.
- Get involved with charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation.
- Local (seasonal) permanent contracts offered.
- Winter work and multiple permanent career development opportunities available.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion, means to us simply visit Our DNA.