TUI Hotel or Service Reps | Local Residents
Locally employed contract
This job offers a local Italian contract and to apply you should live or have residency in Italy and live in or close to Sorrento, as this is where are hotels are.
If you live in Europe and would like to work abroad – please search for our ‘flexible’ jobs.
Are you available to start from May or June, then please read on;
Become part of our famous TUI Destination Team as one of ourHotel or Service Reps and use every day as an opportunity to make our guests smile and ‘live happy’.
ABOUT THE JOB
- You could be meeting, coordinating, advising, selling, and/or fixing more complex problems.
- You will be assisting any traditional guests with our online products & services.
- It all starts with you uncovering guests holiday needs and matching them with the right service solution and/or sales opportunities.
- You will be able to monitor and celebrate your success with regular sales target updates and guest feedback results for service provided at the airport, service in your hotels and how well you have ‘solved on the spot’.
You will learn more about all TUI Destination Team job roles as we identify and match your skills to the most suitable jobs throughout your recruitment experience.
- A consistently happy colleague and great team player.
- A true people person – confident communicating and/or selling to international guests whilst remaining calm and empathic in a crisis or when problems for our guests occur.
- Willing to learn the demands of the job, the technology needed to do it and all about our incredible products & services.
- You are fully conversational in English (native or high level) and driving licenses will be helpful.
- Finally … you will be proud to wear your ‘TUI Blues’ and represent our ‘TUI Smile’ at all times.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- A job in Service at TUI offers more than your basic salary which already starts from 20.365€ – 24.000€ gross/year.
- Depending on your role, any commission or extra payments come on top.
- A company iPad & uniform are of course standard.
- In case required, your visa/work-permit and background check processing and costs are covered
- We pay you for all training days completed plus free access to our TUI Learning Hub, TUI Skills Academy & Language Lessons.
- Complimentary access to our dedicated WeCare Team & 24/7 Wellbeing Hub.
- Get involved with charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation.
- Winter work and multiple permanent career development opportunities available.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion, means to us simply visit Our DNA.