TUI Football Coach | Local Residents
Various Locations, Spain
Locally employed contract
This job offers a local Spanish contract and to apply you should live or have residency in Spain. If you live in Europe and would like to work abroad – please search for our ‘flexible’ jobs.
Become part of our Holiday Village or international TUI BLUE Team as one of our fabulous Football Coaches and use every day as an opportunity to make guests smile and ‘live happy’.
ABOUT THE JOB
- You will be delivering fun, professional, and safe football/soccer coaching sessions to adults and kids aged 4-16 years.
- Coaching kids of varying abilities following the coaching guidelines provided.
- You also actively sell and promote your lessons to encourage maximum attendance.
- And finally, you will regularly take part in event participation such as team days and shows or evening party dances in our kids disco.
You will learn more about Holiday Village, TUI BLUE and the job role throughout your recruitment experience with us.
- For this role you hold a minimum of:
- Level II Coaching Qualification or DFB C-License or UEFA B-Level or equivalent from your country of residence by March/April 2023.
- You will have a genuine passion for coaching kids’ football/soccer.
- A consistently happy colleague and great team player.
- Confident communicating in English with international colleagues and guests of all ages – other languages are advantageous but not mandatory.
- Depending on the concept you will be working in, you have to be available for face-to-face training in Turkey either March or May 2023.
- And you are willing to commit and learn the demands of the job including work in direct sun/heat.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- A job in football at TUI offers more than your basic salary which already starts at 20.250€ gross/year.
- Meals and soft drinks during hotel operating dates are included and your uniform and salary is of course standard.
- We can provide you with an accommodation upon request.
- Your criminal background check is paid by us.
- We pay you for all face-to-face training days completed.
- Complimentary access to our dedicated WeCare Team & 24/7 Wellbeing Hub.
- Get involved with charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation.
- Winter work and multiple permanent career development opportunities available.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
#TUIDestinationJobs #TUIJobsAbroad #TUIJobs #Summer23IsComing