TUI Airport Rep | Local Residents
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Locally employed contract
This job offers a local Mexican contract and to apply you should live or have residency in Cancun. If you live in Europe and would like to work abroad – please search for our ‘flexible’ jobs.
Become part of our famous TUI Destination Team as one of our Airport Reps and use every day as an opportunity to make our guests smile and ‘live happy’.
ABOUT THE JOB
You will be supporting in and around the airport to co-ordinate the daily operation.
You aim is to do everything possible to fully resolve all enquiries during your first and last contact with our guests.
It all starts with you uncovering guests needs and helping them through the airport as smooth as possible.
You will be able to monitor and celebrate your success with regular target updates and guest feedback results for service provided at your airport and how well you have ‘solved on the spot’.
You will learn more about all TUI Destination Team job roles as we identify and match your skills to the most suitable jobs throughout your recruitment experience.
A consistently happy colleague and great team player.
A highly engaging communicator – confident and remaining calm and empathetic in a crisis or difficult situations
Willing to learn the demands of the job, the technology needed to do it and all about our incredible products & services.
You are fully conversational in English – extra languages will be helpful.
Finally … you can work flexible shift patterns including rotating daytime and occasional night shifts and represent our ‘TUI Smile’ at all times.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- A job in Service at TUI offers more than your basic salary which already starts from $159,600 gross/year.
- 16 days of Holiday (on a full year) + we give you two extra days (on your Birthday and one Happy day)
- A company iPad & uniform are of course standard.
- We pay you for all training days completed plus free access to our TUI Learning Hub, TUI Skills Academy & Language Lessons.
- Complimentary access to our dedicated WeCare Team & 24/7 Wellbeing Hub.
- Get involved with charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation.
- We offer permanent contracts.
- Multiple permanent career development opportunities available.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion, means to us simply visit Our DNA.