Destination Services Sales Rep | Cancun | Local Residents
Locally employed contract
This job offers a local Mexican contract and to apply you should live or have residency in Cancun. If you live in Europe and would like to work abroad – please search for our ‘flexible’ jobs.
Become part of our famous Destination Team as one of our Third Party Sales Rep and use every day as an opportunity to make our guests smile and ‘live happy’.
ABOUT THE JOB
- You will significantly drive Revenue & Margin through 1:1 sales, welcome meetings & personalised recommendations on TUI Experiences.
- You will help maximise sales opportunities by uncovering guests needs and matching them with TUI’s Experiences, using your expert destination and product knowledge.
- You will also be responsible for meeting your Sales objectives and tracking your performance using our Digital tools & platforms.
- You will support our customers by answering questions, helping them use our App and website for experiences booking and service-related needs
You will learn more about all TUI Destination Team job roles as we identify and match your skills to the most suitable jobs throughout your recruitment experience.
- A highly motivated, target driven & sales focused individual.
- A true people person – confident communicating and/or selling to international guests.
- Willing to learn the demands of the job, the technology needed to do it and all about our incredible products & services.
- You are fully conversational in English- extra languagues and driving licenses will be helpful.
Finally … you will be proud to wear your ‘TUI Blues’ and represent our ‘TUI Smile’ at all times.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- You will receive a competitive package with a base salary which already starts from $72,000.00 MXN gross/annual.
- Average commission potential from $300 -$1,000 USD per month with no upper limit. The more you sell, the more you earn.
- Your company iPad & uniform are of course standard at TUI.
- 16 days of Holiday (on a full year) + we give you two extra days (on your Birthday and one Happy day).
- We pay you for all training days completed plus free access to our TUI Learning Hub, TUI Skills Academy & Language Lessons.
- Complimentary access to our dedicated WeCare Team & 24/7 Wellbeing Hub.
- Get involved with charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation.
Multiple permanent career development opportunities available.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion, means to us simply visit Our DNA.