Join our global TUI Musement Finance Team based in Sorrento, Italy as an Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable (AP/AR) Agent and provide a high level of service to internal and external customers.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Work closely with stakeholders supporting financial controls and provide info back to the business
- Assist with supplier accounts management and support with general accounting activities
- Process invoices, answer queries and work closely to support TUI destination offices and departments
- Review discrepancies and solve invoice/supplier account incidences such as debtor/aged creditor balances
- Analyse account statuses and validate prepayments and deposit requests
- Maintain relationships and propose improvements of identified issues on supplier accounts
- Ensure that Supplier Master Data is up to date and accurate at any time
- You have a methodical, organised approach towards the execution of assigned tasks
- Have previous experience in administration, supplier and/or customer management
- Demonstrable numeric skills and financial acumen
- The ability to use MS Office tools such as Excel, Teams and Outlook
- Previous experience with ERP tool – AS400 is advantageous
- Be fluent in both verbal and written English and Italian. Additional languages advantageous
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits as standard
- Career progression opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide
- Develop yourself as part of a friendly, richly diverse and virtual international team
- Exceptional approach to your learning – access to free learning platforms & language lessons
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in ports worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a leading traveltech start-up. Following a two-year transition period, both became one fully integrated business – known as TUI Musement – combining the global reach, strong resources and high quality in-destination service delivery of TUI, with the digital capabilities, agile working methodology and start-up mindset of Musement.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.