TUI Airport Reps | German Speaking | Local Residents
Locally employed contract
This job offers a local Portuguese contract and to apply you should live or have residency in Madeira ( Portugal).
If you live in Europe and would like to work abroad – please search for our ‘flexible’ jobs.
Are you available to start from April, May or June, then please read on;
Become part of our famous TUI Destination Team as one of our Airport Reps and use every day as an opportunity to make our guests smile and ‘live happy’.
ABOUT THE JOB
- You will be supporting in and around the airport to co-ordinate the daily operation.
- You aim is to do everything possible to fully resolve all enquiries during your first and last contact with our guests.
- It all starts with you uncovering guests needs and helping them through the airport as smooth as possible.
- You will be able to monitor and celebrate your success with regular target updates and guest feedback results for service provided at your airport and how well you have ‘solved on the spot’.
You will learn more about all TUI Destination Team job roles as we identify and match your skills to the most suitable jobs throughout your recruitment experience.
- A consistently happy colleague and great team player.
- A true people person – confident communicating and/or selling to international guests whilst remaining calm and empathic in a crisis or when problems for our guests occur.
- Willing to learn the demands of the job, the technology needed to do it and all about our incredible products & services.
- You are fully conversational in German and English – extra languagues plus driving licenses will be helpful.
- Finally … you will be proud to wear your ‘TUI Blues’ and represent our ‘TUI Smile’ at all times.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- A job in Service at TUI offers more than your basic salary which already starts from 11.700€ gross/year (14 payments)
- Food allowance of 7€ per day worked (mealcard)
- A company iPad & uniform are of course standard.
- In case required, your visa/work-permit and background check processing and costs are covered
- We pay you for all training days completed plus free access to our TUI Learning Hub, TUI Skills Academy & Language Lessons.
- Complimentary access to our dedicated WeCare Team & 24/7 Wellbeing Hub.
- Get involved with charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation.
- Winter work and multiple permanent career development opportunities available.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion, means to us simply visit Our DNA.